We Are Wizards Now Online For Free

Fans
March 14, 2009, 02:33 PM

We have a bit of a treat this weekend, as the folks at Hulu.com let us know that fans can now watch the We Are Wizards documentary online free via this link.

Directed by Josh Koury, the We Are Wizards documentary focuses on various facets of our Harry Potter community, and features some familiar faces including Wizard rockers Harry and the Potters and other great groups, as well as comic book artist  Brad Neely and TLC's own Melissa Anelli. Note to parents: some mature language contained in documentary.

Thanks to We Are Wizards and Hulu!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Photo_95_thumb

yay! i don’t have to bug my boyfriend to let me borrow it!

Posted by vomit on March 14, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

not fair :(
I wish I was in th US at the moment….
What does HULU have against Canada??

Posted by Ascendancy on March 14, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

Is it not available in the UK??
That sucks. :[

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on March 14, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator

This is awesome, but not for anyone outside of the USA :( Oh well, I will get the money to buy that film sometime in the future, I’m sure! Wizards forever! :D

Posted by Sophie on March 14, 2009, 05:03 PM report to moderator

Posted by Sophie on March 14, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator

This is too weird, I was on Hulu last night and I found We Are Wizards and then I see it today on Leaky! It is awesome!

Posted by harrywillnotdie on March 14, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

SQUEE! I really really really wanted to see this! Sorry to anyone who isn’t in the US…

Posted by Imperiused! on March 14, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator

Awesome! I’ve wanted to see this so bad, and australian itunes doesnt have it!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 14, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
New_hair_thumb

:’( I cant watch in the UK

Posted by (Sir) Mikey on March 14, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Dscn1406_thumb

GRRRRRRR! It isnt on the UK iTunes AND I cant watch it on this link. Not Fun!!! =(

Posted by BFace91 on March 14, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Img_0305_thumb

I just finished watching it. It was great. but I could of done without Brad Neely. That was quite a lot of unnecessary profanity from someone who I feel has very little to do with the Harry Potter Fandom. They should have spent more time talking to Melissa and the Wizard Wrockers. And less time with a guy who basically spent the whole time making fun of HP. But other than him…I really enjoyed it.

Posted by IWannaBeAWeasley on March 14, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator

bangs head it doesnt work outside the US. it doesnt work outside the US. bangs head

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 14, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Any chance of watching this outside the US sometime soon???

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 14, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Dscn1406_thumb

Posted by BFace91 on March 14, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Boston_20day_203_20070_thumb
OMG SQUEEE!!!

PROCRASTINATION!!!

Posted by Bre S. on March 14, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator

...Ron was staring at Hermione as though suddenly seeing her in a whole new light.[br]"Hermione, Neville's right -- you [i]are[/i] a girl..."[br]"Oh well spotted," she said acidly.[br]"Well -- you can come with one of us!"[br]"No, I can't," snapped Hermio

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014