New Trio Photos, Ad for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 14, 2009, 06:09 PM

The new April issue of Nick Magazine contains a feature on Warner Bros Movies. In the feature are a solo photo of Harry (large size here), as well as an ad for HBP (note large scan) which shows the previously released photo of a solo Harry Potter with Dumbledore reflected in his glasses, and bears the tagline "Once Again I Must Ask Too Much of You, Harry".

There are also photos of the Trio, which are likely to be their main promotional photos, as these are mini posters of each actor in their Hogwarts robes: Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter, Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. A large size scan of the trio can be seen here. This issue of Nick Magazine should be on newsstands next week.

This editor would like to thank her son for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ahh_thumb

Thanks for the heads up I will definately buy a copy.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 14, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Cool. Not the best or most exciting shots I’ve seen of the trio, but its always great to have anything new and the ad looks great. Only thing I’m not a fan of is that whole “once again…yada yada” line. I already hate that line and find it extremely annoying, but I must admit that I can’t really explain why I dislike it. Maybe its the presence of it in every trailer and stuff. Idk, it just really bugs me for some reason.

Posted by bella vita on March 14, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Here we go again with the “once again I must ask too much of you Harry”.. I’m so sick of that line. It’s said way too much…
The trio’s photos are cool though.

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on March 14, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

The countdown continues. tic-toc

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 14, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Img_7836_thumb

pretty good pictures, but i hate the tagline.
i mean, i dont HATE it, it makes sense, and its true to the story, i just don;t find it catchy or anything.
but its goooood.
so excited =D

Posted by kira902k on March 14, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

Horrible pic of dan. he looks twice his size

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

Horrible pic of dan. he looks twice his size

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Very Nice!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on March 14, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator

Nice to get a little more information and pictures

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 14, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

It makes me so happy to see the Hogwarts trio again!

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on March 14, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

tag line has gotten tiresome, and really doesn’t sound like something Dumbledore would say anyway. Guess I’m the only one who does like the HP6; I think it’s fun.

Posted by izziewitch on March 14, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Can’t wait for the movie. Not much longer. Only a few months. Cool pictures

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on March 14, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

Rupert does a great job portraying Ron, but his press photos always look a little goofy. He looks like he’s trying to hard I think. Dan and Emma look good, as usual :)

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 14, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

What is with the HP6? I wonder how they are going to market seven. Are they going to go Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2 or HP7 and HP8? That would be weird.

Posted by decarus on March 14, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

Love it!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on March 14, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator

"Well, hello, Peter," said Lupin pleasantly, as though rats frequently erupted into old school friends around him. "Long time, no see."