Dumbledore's Army Meeting LIVE with Hank Green and More TOMORROW

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
March 14, 2009, 09:16 PM

Tomorrow, March 15, at 2pm EST, the HP Alliance will once again be live with a fun and informative broadcast once again at our joint UStream channel. This time guest speakers will include Hank Green of Vlogbrothers fame, and much more.

Also on the call will Sifa Nsengimana, be the executive director of Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village, the village in Rwanda where the HPA is sending the books from its "Accio Books" campaign. Ms. Nesengimana has been in past HPA podcasts and many in the organization believe she is one of the world's most powerful speakers on human rights.

Head of Hufflepuff Sue Upton, Head of Gryffindor Paul DeGeorge and Head of the Chapter House of Awesome Matt Maggiacomo will also be on the call as well as HPA director Andrew Slack.

The call will involve a check in for the HPA House Cup competition's Accio Books! contest where everyone can sign up for a Hogwarts House in the HPA Common Room and start donating books locally or to ASYV.

We will be taking questions and feedback during the call but it is likely you will need to be a member of UStream to take part. However you only have to CLICK HERE to listen. Remember, tomorrow at 2pm EST!

You can start asking your questions ahead of time by starting a Twitter post with @thehpalliance.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Ravenclaw_avatar_thumb

woo hoo! this one was so good. can’t wait to send in my video!

Posted by RavenclawForever on March 15, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Clanmacq2_thumb

Darn I missed it! This is what I get for not checking Leaky in the morning.

Posted by Lizbit on March 15, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Lion_king_icon_3_thumb

Darn it, I missed it! I’ll just wait to hear it on the podcast, then.

Posted by ::Luna_Lovegood::{WBM} on March 15, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Aw man, I missed it!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 15, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Ravenpwn_thumb

Argh, shoot. Missed it. |: Soupir.

Posted by Daniel (: on March 15, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I missed it! :(
I was there waiting but right when it started I had to leave :((
talk about bad timing…

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on March 15, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

you american have so much fun across the pond. can’t wait to get ther enext year to harry potter world.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on March 16, 2009, 05:30 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

I caught the end of it…sort of. Hmph! My timing is always off!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on March 16, 2009, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

I finally listened to the Pottercast with the vlogbrothers and I totally love them! I started watching all their vids. they are so jokes!

Posted by rebel on March 16, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator

"Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry --"[br]"They won't," said Harry.[br]"That you're safe --"[br]"That'll just depress them."[br]"--and you'll see them next summer."[br]"Do I have to?"[br]Lupin smiled but made no answer.