Dumbledore's Army Meeting LIVE with Hank Green and More TOMORROW

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
March 14, 2009, 09:16 PM

Tomorrow, March 15, at 2pm EST, the HP Alliance will once again be live with a fun and informative broadcast once again at our joint UStream channel. This time guest speakers will include Hank Green of Vlogbrothers fame, and much more.

Also on the call will Sifa Nsengimana, be the executive director of Agahozo-Shalom Youth Village, the village in Rwanda where the HPA is sending the books from its "Accio Books" campaign. Ms. Nesengimana has been in past HPA podcasts and many in the organization believe she is one of the world's most powerful speakers on human rights.

Head of Hufflepuff Sue Upton, Head of Gryffindor Paul DeGeorge and Head of the Chapter House of Awesome Matt Maggiacomo will also be on the call as well as HPA director Andrew Slack.

The call will involve a check in for the HPA House Cup competition's Accio Books! contest where everyone can sign up for a Hogwarts House in the HPA Common Room and start donating books locally or to ASYV.

We will be taking questions and feedback during the call but it is likely you will need to be a member of UStream to take part. However you only have to CLICK HERE to listen. Remember, tomorrow at 2pm EST!

You can start asking your questions ahead of time by starting a Twitter post with @thehpalliance.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Can’t join. . . . . Need to sleep. . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 15, 2009, 05:07 AM report to moderator

Is it going to be recorded?!? I can’t listen but I really wanna hear it!!

Posted by jenbabe705 on March 15, 2009, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Sounds cool, but I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to listen ..
~

xx

36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

I loved Pottercast, this week! I hope it’s as good!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on March 15, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

what is this in british time?

Posted by FrancescaElle on March 15, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
100_1521_thumb

yay how exciting! pottercast totally got me into the vlogbrothers!

Posted by Sabrina Grondhuis on March 15, 2009, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Owl-400wide_thumb

Awesome! I’ll try to make it! :D

Posted by cocoeple on March 15, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator

EEEEK! HANK GREEEEEN <3
nerdfighters, hoo haaa :)

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on March 15, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Oh, I’ll be there! :)

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on March 15, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

I’ll be there!! :D

Posted by Christine on March 15, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

Oh and I agree with Gena 100%

Your ustream channel NEVER forgets to be awesome!

Posted by Christine on March 15, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

That’s in about an hour. Will try to make it. The last time didn’t work too good on my computer.

Posted by Cool G on March 15, 2009, 01:06 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Yay, something that I will actually get to listen to live.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on March 15, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

That was so cool! I only caught part of it, so I can’t wait for them to release it on their podcast!

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 15, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator

Darn it! I missed it. I can’t wait to hear it on the podcast, though! GO HPA!

Posted by Sophie on March 15, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Find my what?"[br]"-- and take his Wheezy back from the merpeople!"[br]"What's a Wheezy?"[br]"Your Wheezy, sir, your Wheezy -- Wheezy who is giving Dobby his sweater!"