Tom Felton Releases New Song on YouTube Channel

Felton
Posted by: Edward
March 13, 2009, 04:06 PM

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has published a new video on his YouTube channel, Feltbeats, which features the young actor singing an original song entitled "If You Could Be Anywhere," on which he also plays the guitar.  The video, which can be seen right here, showcases an "original short song off the new EP Tom Felton-In Good Hands," which the actor notes will be "available on itunes later this month."  As readers will remember, Mr. Felton has taken an active interest in both music and online social networking, for he has both an official Twitter feed and this YouTube channel.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Paolo_nutini2_thumb

he tweet abt this all over tweeter. . . . . he’s good. . . . i didn’t know he sings. . .!!! ;D

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Tom is an all around talented guy and I wish him much success in all that he does! You go Tom!

Posted by Fereverto on March 14, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Oh, I really like this one! Besides, he looks like he is enjoying it so much! What a cutie.

Posted by Lillylove on March 14, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Siriusblack_thumb

I love all his songs! His music is the kind i like! I wish he makes an album! I love his voice and the tunes so much.

Posted by Shalanarah on March 14, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Photo27_thumb

He’s so great and actually one of my favorite actors :)

Posted by wizardgurl on March 14, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Rupes_thumb

It’s a cute song. He’s adorable, and that’s disturbing. But I do love the kid.

Posted by EruditeWitch on March 14, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

aww so cute. tom is adorable

Posted by rebel on March 14, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

I had no idea that he made music! That song is adorable.. and so is he :]

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on March 14, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Icon_-_me2_thumb

He looks like he’s having fun in the video. Good to see. And I’m enjoying the song too.

Posted by elfinblaze on March 14, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Mcgonagall_irked_thumb

Okay, I will be the first one to say it: He should stick to acting.

Posted by Marcheline on March 14, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

His voice is amazing, I wonder if he’ll actually persue the whole music career after Harry Potter is over? ([dreads the thought of HP being over])

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 14, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Leefallbkrnd01_thumb

Who knew Tom had a voice!

Posted by leehelferstay on March 14, 2009, 09:02 PM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

That’s nice that he’s exploring different venues for his talent. It’s always good to stretch one’s creative muscles :) Good for him!

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on March 14, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Not bad. Quite suprising, talented and I liked it lol =D xx

36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Fantastic! He’s so good.

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on March 15, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Took me six months to track [Karkaroff] down, and Crouch is going to let him go if he's got enough new names. Let's hear his information, I say, and throw him straight back to the dementors."