Robert Pattinson on Cover of GQ

Pattinson Interviews
Posted by: Edward
March 13, 2009, 04:08 PM

The latest issue of Men's fashion magazine GQ is set to feature actor Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) on its cover.  Images from the April 2009 issue featuring Mr. Pattinson are now online and can be seen right here via JustJared.  In the magazine, the actor gives a lengthy new interview which covers a number of topics including his recent fame from the Twilight films, his work in a new film about the life of painter Salvador Dali, and more.  The full interview, which may contain some material not suitable for younger readers, can be read online over on the GQ website

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson Interviews News

108_thumb

Can never get enough pics of him.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 13, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Glad his post-HP career is going well!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 13, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Lights-_by_hakupuff_thumb

They sure are playing up his crazy hair. Not bad though.

Posted by Samantha on March 13, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Hp___poisonous_rose_colored_by_katima_thumb

the article’s worth the read. It’s long and extensive, but really interesting. I enjoyed it thoroughly. :) * sighs* Oh Rob… i have such a crush on him… and i haven’t had one like this since i was 15. :P hehe.

Posted by scarletti1 on March 13, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Me_halloween_thumb

ROFL. That article was seriously funny.

Posted by HugsForWizards on March 13, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i’ve never laughed so hard while reading an interview.. LMAO!!! i read it yesterday and i’m still laughing at some parts that i remember.. like the part he say’s “I f—ed Joe Jonas”.. hahahahahaaa…

i loved the pictures.. especially the one where he’s standing up leaning up against the wall and the one where he’s smoking…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on March 13, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Wow! He certainly spilled his guts in that interview! LOL

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 13, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Dontez_b_thumb

OK THATS MY BOY I LOVE THE TWILIGHT BOOKS BUT I HOPE HE’S NOT DISSING HP I MEAN NAW I WONT SAY THAT BUT THE INTERVIEW WAS FUNNY BUT KIND OF WEIRD

Posted by Fresh Prince on March 14, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

I can’t wait to read this article.

Posted by snapealicious on March 14, 2009, 01:49 AM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Ok I completely hate Twilight, but I always knew there was a reason I liked this guy and everything he said in this interview is it. I couldn’t help thinking as I read it how familiar the things he says sound and his personality is then I realized that he is the exact male version of myself. Weird. Still best interview I’ve read in a long time and funny as hell. The whole thing cracked me up. I especially loved the part about him and his dog!

Posted by bella vita on March 14, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

oh-mah-gawd…he is soo yummy [drool]

Hedwig_avatar_thumb

All I gleaned from that interview is that he is not in control of his life and is endangering his health by consuming far too much coffee and apparently knowing nothing about nutrition. If I were his mother I would be worried sick.

Posted by Graymayne on March 14, 2009, 04:46 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I’m hopeful that he won’t spiral. Not eating well, taking substances to make it through auditions, etc. We’ve seen that play out before. I wish him all the best in his career….just hope he stays away from bad elements of that lifestyle. Young and handsome…..yum.

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 14, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

great i ve to show this to my fren. . . . . she’s crazy abt him. . . ;D

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I don’t see the appeal in those photos but, fortunately for Robert, I am in the minority when it comes to his unkempt look. ;)

Posted by Fereverto on March 14, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator

"Well... when I went up to Madam Pomfrey to get [my teeth] shrunk, she held up a mirror and told me to stop her when they were back to how they normally were," she said. "And I just... let her carry on a bit." She smiled even more widely.