Return of Lego Harry Potter Game Rumors

Video Games
March 13, 2009, 02:49 PM

The mystery of a possible LEGO Harry Potter game continues, as new reports state that such a game is in development. Previously, we had heard the highly anticipated Harry Potter video game was not on the slate for this year, however, today reports state that the online resume of animator for Traveller's Tales, makers of the LEGO Star Wars and Batman series, read the following: "Am currently working as a Cutscene Animator on LEGO Harry Potter & LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull which are both in the early stages of production.”

However, when word of this spread via various game websites, the listing has since been removed. According to vg247, they spoke to the animator who confirmed the existence of the games: "That’s right,” she told us on the phone when asked if she was part of the games’ teams. But they’re not confirmed. I can’t really talk about them.”

Note: Since this is still very much unconfirmed, keep this in the rumor/uncertain category for now. Thanks Jonathan and Peggy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

That would be cool.

Posted by badger666 on March 13, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Another Lego game theme around HP would prove rather entertaining and diverting as far as I am concerned.

Posted by Kirk on March 13, 2009, 05:56 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I miss the HP Legos!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 13, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

That would be great – the Lego games are really fun!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 13, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Wrock_021_thumb

This would be amazing!

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on March 13, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Sounds fun!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 13, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Old_school_025__2__thumb

I really hope they do this! I looooove legos & love the Star Wars lego game. I’m really disappointed that their not making any legos for the 6th movie (I knew I should have bought that Hogwarts castle set 2 years ago!)…

Posted by Lis Lovegood on March 14, 2009, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Normal_wonderwoman_mkvdc_thumb

I would be so excited. I am playing Lego Indiana Jones right now. It’s fun.

Posted by luciusgl on March 14, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

ohhh, why i’m 21 ;(

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 14, 2009, 07:09 AM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I really hope they do make it, I have emailed the makers and told them such!! I have enquired, and they didn’t deny it, they said they couldn’t discus it, which doesn’t mean no. I love the Lego games! They are completely hilarious and fun! Can’t wait for Lego HP!! Hmmm…maybe next they could do Lord of the Rings, cause that would be awesome and fun too!

Posted by carebie on March 14, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator

It sounds fun!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 14, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Tigerpig_thumb

WOW that would be cool, my kids have all the other ones, star wars, batman and Indiana Jones and they love them all. »They aren’t HP fans (unfortunately) but maybe this could get them hook.

Posted by marielle on March 14, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Never played like most other people but yer would be cool lol! x

Masterhand_thumb

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR IT!!!!!!

I NEED TO CONTACT THESE GUYS RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

Posted by ?????? on March 15, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

The LEGO games are my FAVORITE! I have been thinking for a while that HP would be the next logical choice for the LEGO series! I really, really hope this comes to pass.

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on March 15, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator

Harry looked into the shadowed eyes of Sirius Black, the only part of the sunken face that seemed alive. Harry had never met a vampire, but he had seen pictures of them in his Defense Against the Dark Arts classes, and Black, with his waxy white skin, loo

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014