PotterCast 187: That Hufflepuff Dog!

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
March 13, 2009, 05:05 PM

The 187th episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is now online for your listening pleasure.  Sue's News kicks off the show with the latest information on Jo's recent visit to Royal Edinburgh Hospital, announcements about the upcoming Harry Potter Exhibition in Chicago, Illinois, movie news about featuring new footage from Half-Blood Prince, and the release date for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II in theaters.  Up next, we bring you the third episode of Albus Potter and Founders’ Fountain by the PotterCast Acting Troupe.  The show wraps up in the drums with a short discussion of the HPA's campaign for Accio Books, by wish you can earn points for your Hogwarts House through the HPA by donating books.  Full information on this can be found on the Harry Potter Alliance website.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"That Hufflepuff Dog!"
  • Jo’s a Tagger!
  • Toss a quaffle on the Quidditch pitch!
  • We see Dumbledore repairing Slughorn’s dwellings.
  • Something “Conventional!”
  • PotterCast Acting Troupe: Episode 3
  • Accio Books with Brian Ross, Paul DeGeorge, Sue Upton, and Evanna Lynch.
  • The Potterucci Sequence!
  • Go to youtube.com/pottercast for our daily vlogs.
  • Register for LeakyCon 2009 now!
RT: 76:10

Producer: John Noe
Editor: Michael Beckett

Contributing Editors:
Armin Vollstedt
Kaitlin Menzie

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (35MB).

Direct download low-bandwidth (9MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

S6301327_thumb

I’ve got to start listening to this!

Posted by rebelthefox (ROAR!) on March 13, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Doby_thumb

I love you guys, I listen to new or previous episodes before heading to bed!! Can yopu have a live episode some time soon???

Posted by gummybear13 on March 13, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Dumbledorevii_copy_thumb

I saw that it was on iTunes, but no news post. I wanted to comment :P
Anyways, acting troupe :D

Posted by Mathiasa on March 13, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Photo_1049_thumb

I’m doing my happy Pottercast dance while I wait for it to download. :)

Posted by eruanna317 on March 13, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yay, pottercast on a Friday, can it get any better?

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 13, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Pinkball_thumb

i’m listening to it right now!

Posted by orangeisthenewiloveyou on March 13, 2009, 09:08 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

One of the best Pottercasts in recent history. Not sure why, but particularly funny, and a very long Acting Troupe section = much win!

Also, this Ravenclaw demands random llamas. LLAMAS!

Posted by Dawlish and the Archies {WBM!} on March 14, 2009, 12:17 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

YAY!! Loveee pottercast!!

& its got acting troupe..woohooo!!

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on March 14, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Psyphon_sm_thumb

I always look forward to the next PotterCast episode; and I have yet to be disappointed. Sue’s News and anything to do with John are the highlights for me; however, the PotterCast Acting Troupe just keeps getting better each time!

While it’s not JK’s work, the Troupe certainly is carrying the magic forward. Thank you all so much for this. Here’s to more episodes and further character development: CHEERS!

Posted by Psyphon on March 14, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator

I cant believe John did that to the Hufflepuff page! Thats so mean!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 14, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Cover_avatar_thumb

Yay! I’m excited to listen!

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on March 14, 2009, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

Yay. New Pottercast!

Posted by snapealicious on March 14, 2009, 01:54 AM report to moderator
Fly_away_avatar_thumb

Such a great episode. The acting troupe was really, really good. Also, I really loved the blooper at the end. I love Frak’s laugh!!

Posted by Flying_Away [WBM!]*[Ravenvlog <3 's me] on March 14, 2009, 02:17 AM report to moderator

Acting troupe! Hurraaaaaay!

Posted by Lily_Severus on March 14, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

yay just in time for the weekend!!! and more acting troupe squeee!

"Potter, when I want nonsense shouted at me I shall give you a Babbling Beverage. And Crabbe, loosen your hold a little, if Longbottom suffocates it will mean a lot of tedious paperwork, and I am afraid I shall have to mention it on your reference if ever