Brief Shot of Dumbledore Portrait Shown Tonight During Comic Relief Program

DH Film
March 13, 2009, 04:10 PM

UPDATE: (Slight Spoiler) Here it is, the sleeping portrait of Professor Dumbledore in Deathly Hallows.
Also: Rupert Grint with Dan Radcliffe (note his hair is slightly longer, like Harry in the cover art).
         Emma Watson greeting the visiting children

UPDATE 2: VIDEO is here in our galleries, thanks Roonwit!

Previously, we told you that children in the UK would be making a visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and footage of that visit would air during the BBC Red Nose Day Comic Relief charity program. That footage has now aired, and according to readers, contained a shot  Professor Dumbledore's portrait. We do not know how much additional footage of the DH set was broadcast, and will continue to update with more when we can. Reader Neil owled to say that the children also did meet with Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

Thanks Hannah and Amy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

-_owl_post_-_thumb

=D Awesome!

Posted by Felipe on March 14, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Omg what an awesome treat for those students! The whole time I was imagining myself visiting and I dont think I would be able to keep in the squees!
And the portrait is awesome BTW:)

Posted by ChrissyPuff on March 14, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

This is awesome!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 14, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I saw it on Friday and was SQUEALING at the t.v. My parents and Grandad thought I was sooooooo werid! Lol, I am so jealous of them kids =D

xx

Owl_watermelon_thumb

Oh, Dan! You should never attempt an oath of silence; you’re too fun.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on March 15, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Now i can’t wait for the DH part 1!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on March 15, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Take_my_hand_thumb

I love Dumbledore’s portrait!

Posted by PhoenixSong {{{ROAR}}} on March 15, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator

I LOVE Sue!

Posted by marigan on March 15, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

glad to see dumbledore in the next film

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on March 16, 2009, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Dumbledore’s portrait made me sad. :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 17, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

oh goodie. yay. harry’s hair actually looks normal

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on April 02, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator

"I hope you told them to dress properly, these people," he snarled at once. "I've seen the sort of stuff your lot wear. They'd better have the decency to put on normal clothes, that's all."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014