Brief Shot of Dumbledore Portrait Shown Tonight During Comic Relief Program

DH Film
March 13, 2009, 04:10 PM

UPDATE: (Slight Spoiler) Here it is, the sleeping portrait of Professor Dumbledore in Deathly Hallows.
Also: Rupert Grint with Dan Radcliffe (note his hair is slightly longer, like Harry in the cover art).
         Emma Watson greeting the visiting children

UPDATE 2: VIDEO is here in our galleries, thanks Roonwit!

Previously, we told you that children in the UK would be making a visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and footage of that visit would air during the BBC Red Nose Day Comic Relief charity program. That footage has now aired, and according to readers, contained a shot  Professor Dumbledore's portrait. We do not know how much additional footage of the DH set was broadcast, and will continue to update with more when we can. Reader Neil owled to say that the children also did meet with Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

Thanks Hannah and Amy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Is22581022_thumb

Wow! They’re filming Grimauld Place Scenes! Some of my favorite moments take place there. I can’t really tell they were in costume or not. They could have just been in regular clothes because they were doing press.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on March 14, 2009, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Rupert is so hot 8D

Posted by Christine on March 14, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh btw, Dan’s hair looks okay. I wish it was PoA-ish though! :(

And I can’t believe they were shooting in Grimmauld Place! Ahhsdfakdf! So cool :D

Posted by Christine on March 14, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Hpim0307_thumb

Oh, that’s exciting!

Posted by Aga Veneficus on March 14, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

The picture of Dumbledore makes me a little sad. I just like to pretend he is actually alive.

Posted by snapealicious on March 14, 2009, 01:52 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

that video was very cool! I like his hair so far as I’ve seen. It’s been far too short last few movies.

Posted by phantomdave79 on March 14, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Normal_wonderwoman_mkvdc_thumb

What a great cause and a wonderful experience for those kids. I got a tear in my eye when I saw Dumbledore’s portrait. Not quite ready to lose him.

Posted by luciusgl on March 14, 2009, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Not_just_black_and_white_thumb

I love that they changed Dan’s hair for this film, a bit more rough you know, it fits better to the story.

Posted by Synne-M on March 14, 2009, 04:42 AM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

cool!! lucky kids!! i want to go!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on March 14, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I sow this on TV last night. it was the best.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 14, 2009, 05:50 AM report to moderator

Haha I noticed that Dan’s hair greatly resembled Harry’s on the front cover of DH when those pics of him in that forest were released, and now i see that Sue noticed it too, which confirms that I’m not imagining things! For some reason it makes me glad because I’m getting the feeling that they’re trying to be as faithful as possible (cutting the movie in two, bringing in Dung and Bill, and Toby Jones as Dobby, etc…)

Posted by lgghanem on March 14, 2009, 05:56 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Urgh…I wish I could have gone. Lol. I also wish they’d shown more HP stuff.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on March 14, 2009, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

I saw it last night. It was a good little snippet – the Trio were very welcoming to the little kids and I have to admit to squealing when the portrait came on

Posted by Sally_Zaar on March 14, 2009, 06:49 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I love all the new nuggets of info!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 14, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I watched some of comic releif last night, it was really good I would recomend watching it if you can.
I love Pigwidgeon (my fave part of that video clip) it made me laugh i duno why, ALSO so far Comic Releif: red nose day ’09 has raised over £57 Million! – I donated £20 and dont regret it atal… if you can donate please do =]

Posted by Felix Felicis on March 14, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"An' they haven't invented a spell our Hermione can' do," said Hagrid proudly, making Hermione go a brilliant shade of magenta.