More Photos of Dan Radcliffe Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 10, 2009, 09:11 AM

Yesterday, we saw the first photo of Dan Radcliffe filming in his role for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Today, Oclumencia has obtained several more of that same event, which you can see here, that reveal different angles of Dan filming a forest scene. Of note is this photo, which shows the camera crew at work with Dan. We do not know the original source nor location of these photos, and will update with more on that when we can. As reported previously, filming began last month on Deathly Hallows, with a 54 week total shoot set for the two part movie.

Thanks to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

No way, could this possibly be the silver doe??? It sure looks like it!!! Unfortunately, I can’t be properly excited about DH until I see HBP, so hurry up, WB!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on March 10, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

thanks for this new fotos

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on March 10, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

He is definitely following the silver doe leading him to the sword!

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on March 10, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator

I think he is following the silver doe too but, wasn’t there snow everywhere?

Posted by Lily_Severus on March 10, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wonder which scene these pictures are from and will agree with everyone who suggested that it is probably the Silver Doe scene.

It is almost impossible to grasp that they have just started filming and we are being indulged with such fantastic images from the set.

Posted by Kirk on March 10, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

It could be possible that they may CGI snow in later if they need it.

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on March 10, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

It’s hard to tell what’s going on — but maybe this is his final trip into the woods???

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 10, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Oh my gosh…how much do we love all of this?

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 10, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

I really don’t like that sweater. =\ Definately not figure flattering at all.

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 10, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

It looks like “The Silver Doe” scene to me also…can’t be the Forbidden Forest scene because I don’t see any scars on his face and his clothes look too clean-cut.

Posted by Scarlette on March 10, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Omg! _ It’s def gotta be the doe scene. :)

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Very atmospheric

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on March 10, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

Before he entered the Forbidden Forest, he and Luna just finished dispatched the 2 death eaters and informed the teachers Voldy was coming, saw Ron and Hermaine kiss, rummaged for the Ravenclaw cup in a fiery pit and escaped, fought with others when Fred died, crawled through a duct to witness the death of Snape, watched Snape’s memory in the pensieve and then, headed to the Forbidden forest.

Yeah, this really can’t be that scene!

Posted by mariapotter on March 10, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

I’m going to have to go out on a limb and say that shot looks like its a scene from the wedding… yes theyre going to get it in some way or another. This is my plea please WB put it in.
PS I know its the wrong movie :)

Posted by ProfKnight on March 10, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Iconator_77bb337efe9e8c2f9da191f0c527a9f4_thumb

is it the sweater or has he put on some weight sitting in his hotel or whatever watching fairly oddparents in new york

Posted by Great Uncle Algie on March 10, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The Marauder's Map. I was in my office examining it --"[br]"You know how to work it?" Harry said suspiciously.[br]"Of course I know how to work it," said Lupin, waving his hand impatiently. "I helped write it. I'm Moony -- that was my friends' nickname f