More Photos of Dan Radcliffe Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 10, 2009, 09:11 AM

Yesterday, we saw the first photo of Dan Radcliffe filming in his role for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Today, Oclumencia has obtained several more of that same event, which you can see here, that reveal different angles of Dan filming a forest scene. Of note is this photo, which shows the camera crew at work with Dan. We do not know the original source nor location of these photos, and will update with more on that when we can. As reported previously, filming began last month on Deathly Hallows, with a 54 week total shoot set for the two part movie.

Thanks to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

The only way we can really tell if it’s the doe scene in these pics is if someone can see whose wand he’s holding. I can’t tell. If it’s Hermione’s it’s the doe scene.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 10, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

It definatly does look like silver doe scene, in some of them he’s even looking down at something – the sword? But it is hard to tell since they are in the forest so much. It’s just that nobody is with him.

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on March 10, 2009, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Dan looks so much older in the pics. It’s sorta weird. I agree I think it’s the Doe scene too.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 10, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
L_9109ce48d9b16291674b205c03cb8e2b_thumb

That was my thought too, jrivas. Maybe it’ll be easier to make the doe stand out against the leafy background.

Posted by Czechmetz on March 10, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator

I agree with the doe scene.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 10, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator

I agree with the doe scene.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on March 10, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I think the biggest indicator that this isn’t the walking into the forest to meet voldemort scene is if you think of everything that happens in the castle leading up to that scene, Harry would look way more roughed up in these pics than he does. Also of note is that this forest doesn’t seem to look anything like the forbidden forest. Judging by this and what I first mentioned I’m going to say that while yes it is probably the doe scene, there are a couple of other scenes that take place in the forest that Harry might have a wand out for. Dementors? Snatchers? Hard to say. What I do know for sure is that I too hate the sweater, but am very glad to see the return of Harry’s hair.

Posted by bella vita on March 10, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I don’t think this picture proves that they are going to split after the doe or after shell cottage. It is possible that they will film out of order. I know for LOTR they filmed scenes for the RotK really early and the director was like nobody is going to see these for three years.

Posted by decarus on March 10, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I don’t think this is the scene where harry is walking to his death because there are no leaves on the trees.

Posted by decarus on March 10, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Boston_20day_203_20070_thumb

…one of the many forest scenes…

Posted by Bre S. on March 10, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator

OH my – i’m so excited for this movie! i can’t wait to see it!!

Posted by Smara Malfoy on March 10, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator

it does seem like the doe scene doesnt it….

Posted by Smara Malfoy on March 10, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Is this the first time that the photos released first are not Hagrid’s Hut? That was only the theme park. We haven’t seen that yet for DH…will we even for this movie? Probably not, huh? I don’t know why, but I find that amusing. It’s been a tradition in our movie news.

Posted by eiVega on March 10, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Picture_002_thumb

I think this is rather exciting and if I must say I think this is the Silver Doe scene. Because Harry is looking a bit curious and his hair is somewhat longish so it can’t be the first camping scenes. I’m glad that they’re actually making it realistic by having his hair growing pretty awesome. Can’t wait until this comes out. xD

Posted by Mike {WBM} on March 10, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Poa34_thumb

I am already loving the forest’s eeriness.

Posted by Fawcett on March 10, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Their ex-Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher pushed open the doors and moved toward them, wearing a long lilac dressing gown.[br]"Well, hello there!" he said. "I expect you'd like my autograph, would you?"[br]"Hasn't changed much, has he?" Harry muttere