More Photos of Dan Radcliffe Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 10, 2009, 09:11 AM

Yesterday, we saw the first photo of Dan Radcliffe filming in his role for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Today, Oclumencia has obtained several more of that same event, which you can see here, that reveal different angles of Dan filming a forest scene. Of note is this photo, which shows the camera crew at work with Dan. We do not know the original source nor location of these photos, and will update with more on that when we can. As reported previously, filming began last month on Deathly Hallows, with a 54 week total shoot set for the two part movie.

Thanks to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Always_thumb

Loving these pictures :D This film is going to be immense can’t wait.

Posted by spiritbound on March 10, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

Those pics are making me think like everyone else, (the Silver Doe chapter). Looks amazing so far. I’m soo excited!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on March 10, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

That sweater is ugly.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on March 10, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Patronus_part_2_004_thumb

I’m so excited! but I agree with others, I don’t like that sweater much.

Posted by skiving snackboxes on March 10, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
40320resize_thumb

Maybe it’s Hermione’s wand he’s holding. It definitely fits the atmosphere for the Silver Doe scene.

PS: I love the sweater, though it might be a little large.

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on March 10, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

I too thought the Silver Doe scene, but there is no locket horcrux around his neck, so it makes me question it. Could it perhaps be toward the end, when he’s walking into the dark forest to meet voldemort? Though I would think he’d be more scratched up and bloody from the battle. Oh. I don’t know.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on March 10, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

It so looks like The Silver Doe scene. And he looks like he’s wearing a LOT of sweaters because I know Dan’s not that big.

Posted by Christine on March 10, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

I LOVE these!! I like that Daniel looks bigger, given he was nicely buff off his Equus run, and older. Harry is in “fighting the Dark Lord” form and truly will have the weight on his shoulders. YES!

Posted by mariapotter on March 10, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Have_you_seen_this_man_2_thumb

neat!

Posted by clashcityrocker13 on March 10, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

These pics are great.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 10, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

great !!! this 1 iz better !!! ;D

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 10, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

i love that new sweater.

Posted by Courtney Quirke on March 10, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

how excitiiiiing! he looks really good! and it’s cool to see the cameras and crew too :]

Green_avatar_thumb

I agree, it’s probably the Silver Doe scene. I agree MOEgirl198, the sweater isn’t that great.

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on March 10, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I can’t tell if he is using his wand or hermione’s. If he is indeed using hermione’s wand then it is the silver doe chapter because remember that Harry broke his wand in Godric Hallow.

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on March 10, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Chairs slid backward again as the Knight Bus jumped from the Birmingham motorway to a quiet country lane full of hairpin bends...[br]"I've changed my mind," muttered Ron, picking himself up from the floor for the sixth time, "I never want to ride on here