More Photos of Dan Radcliffe Filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
March 10, 2009, 09:11 AM

Yesterday, we saw the first photo of Dan Radcliffe filming in his role for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Today, Oclumencia has obtained several more of that same event, which you can see here, that reveal different angles of Dan filming a forest scene. Of note is this photo, which shows the camera crew at work with Dan. We do not know the original source nor location of these photos, and will update with more on that when we can. As reported previously, filming began last month on Deathly Hallows, with a 54 week total shoot set for the two part movie.

Thanks to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Baby_harry_thumb

yeah, I agree with you guys. It looks like the doe scene. I can’t remember anything else in the 1st movie that is him walking purposely through the forest (the end scene would be the 2nd film, and even though they’re filming both movies together, I imagine they’ll generally shoot more part 1 footage first to get it to post faster.

Posted by savingharry on March 10, 2009, 10:18 AM report to moderator
Avataranna_thumb

He’s in the forest so often its kinda hard to tell which scene it is lol
but im sure its not the scene in the end…

Posted by Anna on March 10, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

Ten of my House points on the Silver Doe scene!! That’s got to be it!

Posted by Thio on March 10, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator

Okay, technically these are paparazzi pictures and therefore we don´t get any sense of context whatsoever. What makes me wonder the most is actually the shooting schedule. If Emma Watson only has until September and then only during her holidays, it is so wise to shoot scenes with Dan alone now? Or was this just a Second Unit shot? But how many scenes are in DH that don´t have Harry? Are they shooting everything out of sequence or are they going to shoot the trio camping in order and before the Battle? Has the cast only seen the script for Part One? Are they going to complete shooting Part One before they shoot part Two, or are they going to make the most of the locations they are in?

I´d love to see LotR/KingKong-like Production Diaries, but I also understand Warner´s need of containing the flow of information about their two last HP movies. :) I hope I hope I hope that they are shooting extensive Behind-The-Scenes footage for a future release on the re-release boxed sets. :-)

Anyways, these pictures certainly keep the fandom speculating. :)

Posted by Fonty on March 10, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Sp_a0082_thumb

OMG i think it’s the Doe scene now i was’t so sure with the first photos but now… he’s wearing a thick sweater and in this scene it’s supposed to be really cold.

Posted by owl-mail *!{ROAR}!* on March 10, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Definitely the Silver Doe (I know I’m like the 30th person to say that)!
I’m so happy that Dan’s hair is longer and that they didn’t give him that silly haircut he had in OotP (although that was two movies ago).

I’m so excited that we’re already getting DH photos, even though they’re not official.

Posted by Dances with Dobby on March 10, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

The first time I saw these photos I definitely thought it’s the sliver doe scene. Looking really good! I wonder if Rupes is in there somewhere and Rickman! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on March 10, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Oh good lord, this just confirms it’s real, it’s reeeaaal! They’re actually making a movie and such! I know they’ve said as much all this time, but it’s another thing to see it happening.

Posted by ScottMan on March 10, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

If it’s the Silver Doe scene then it’s going to be in part 1 because Rupert said he only had the script for part 1. I’m not so sure. They did a lot of traveling in the woods before the Silver Doe. Harry doesn’t look scruffy enough to be that far into the movie.

Posted by Cool G on March 10, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

all i could think of looking at these pictures were the scenes from the claymation deathly hallows. but i <3 the claymation so hooray lol :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on March 10, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

i am with everyone on this it got to be doe he going after

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on March 10, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

this has got to be filming for the silver doe. why else would harry be walking into a forest alone. the only other time he does that in DH is during the final battle when he was sacrificing himself. but in these pictures he doesn’t look like he as been in battle.

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on March 10, 2009, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

but isn’t there snow on the ground on that Doe Chapter?

Posted by Picazo on March 10, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Dumbledorevii_copy_thumb

jrivas1284: I always thought it was snow on the ground.
Idk, I dont think it really matters movie-wise though.

Posted by Mathiasa on March 10, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Loving these pictures :D This film is going to be immense can’t wait.

Posted by spiritbound on March 10, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator

"You mean you're [i]running away[/i]?" said Harry disbelievingly. "After all that stuff you did in your books --"[br]"Books can be misleading," said Lockhart delicately.[br]"You wrote them!" Harry shouted.