International Release Dates for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 10, 2009, 07:16 AM

WB has officially posted the list of international release dates for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen here via the film's website, many countries such as France, Denmark, Italy, and Egypt will see the movie first on July 15th, with those of us here in the US and UK to see the movie on July 17, 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Wrock_021_thumb

Hmmm…I may just have to visit my cousin this July. She keeps bragging about how she gets to see it before me. (Italy)

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on March 11, 2009, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

AHHHHHHH! It’s so close and yet so far away….. and how come the US is always one of the last to get the movie? Come on, people! That needs to change.

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on March 11, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator

yay! Australia!

Posted by albeitgruggish on March 11, 2009, 02:43 AM report to moderator
Icon_-_me2_thumb

Brilliant. Putting that in my diary.

Posted by elfinblaze on March 11, 2009, 03:57 AM report to moderator
1956p_thumb

brazil on the 17th. i feel a little envious. midnight screening, there i go again!

Posted by cleber*ROAR!* on March 11, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Avatars_books_houses_feb15_thumb

24th July in Poland. I can’t wait!

Posted by magdam on March 11, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

17 july is still too far for me but hopefully the US will move up the date to a Wednesday release like they did for the last movie.

Posted by ellamia on March 11, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

I might just have to take a vacation to Europe. lol

Posted by maera-kyrie on March 11, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator

Im so excited. I can’t wait until I can Fandango some tickets to an IMAX!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on March 11, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator

Im so excited. I can’t wait until I can Fandango some tickets to an IMAX!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on March 11, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I can’t wait 17th July

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 11, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Yeah!!!!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 12, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
1980 Points

!!!cant wwait…hope they dont delay it again

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 12, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

!!!cant wwait…hope they dont delay it again

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 12, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

opps.. srry post it twice.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on March 12, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator

"I was never prefect myself," said Tonks brightly... "My Head of House said I lacked certain necessary qualities."[br]"Like what?" said Ginny...[br]"Like the ability to behave myself," said Tonks.