International Release Dates for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
March 10, 2009, 07:16 AM

WB has officially posted the list of international release dates for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen here via the film's website, many countries such as France, Denmark, Italy, and Egypt will see the movie first on July 15th, with those of us here in the US and UK to see the movie on July 17, 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Y_g_thumb

yay!!! now i have an official date to tell my friends!!!

Posted by The Nargle Wrangler {WBM!} on March 10, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

Sweet- Australia 16th of July!!! yay

Posted by bec majec *roar* on March 10, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator

no WAY Australia gets it before the US and UK! =] =] =]
So very very excited.

Posted by The Nearly Headless Band on March 10, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yay ! A little over four months away now! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on March 10, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

at least I’ll get to see it with almost the rest of the world

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on March 10, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

I’ll have to fly to Egypt on the 15th

Posted by Hermione Weasley on March 10, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

I’ll have to fly to Egypt on the 15th

Posted by Hermione Weasley on March 10, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

Lucky!! well, I’m willing to wait two days to see the movie. If we can wait an extra 6 months grumble two days will be no problem. I am so excited! the theater will be so crowded on the 17th!

Posted by raven_puff on March 10, 2009, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

Yay! We in Australia see it 16th July! Wow, I thought we usually only saw the movies after America. Can’t wait!

Posted by Owlet on March 10, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Now I have another reason to wish I lived in France. Congrats to all of you in those countries that will see the film open on the 15th!

Posted by Kirk on March 10, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

It’s a bummer that we have to wait! Sigh.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 10, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

Yeah, I can’t wait! My friend even made her own countdown for her locker at school.

Posted by Miss Smarticle on March 10, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Thank goodness we get it on the 16th. I was so worried it would be released 20 days later here again, but nope. It’s around the same time as everyone else. Yay!

Posted by Harry's Horntail on March 10, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

Yay for Australia!

Posted by Verity Weasley on March 10, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator

That makes no sense,,,,

Posted by Bradyboy on March 11, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator

"You have shown bravery beyond anything I could have expected of you tonight, Harry. You have shown bravery equal to those who died fighting Voldemort at the height of his powers. You have shouldered a grown wizard's burden and found yourself equal to it.