Emma Watson Photo Spread in Crash Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
March 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is set to grace the cover of the newest issue of French fashion magazine Crash, which will also feature a photo spread of the young actress.  A number of images from the photo spread are now online care of our Image Galleries, and show the young actress modeling a variety of different looks.

Thanks to Jade for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Omt1_thumb

Hmmm.. After reading all the comments I guess this art form is an acquired taste. It is not to MY taste. Others may wallow in it. Obviously Emma enjoys this and seems to have a talent for it. More power to her. I prefer her as herself… as seen in a photo a couple of years ago playing field hockey. Or with that ‘interesting’ crooked little smile she has when photographed at a public function. I think she’s adorable.
OMT

Posted by OldMrToad on March 11, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

This isn’t my favorite photoshoot that she’s done, but she still looks beautiful in all of those shots.

Posted by choirgeek on March 11, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Wow Wicked!! Don’t like that look for her. Loved her other shoots!! This not so much.

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on March 11, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator

She looks very boyish in those pics. And the shoot does nothing to sell the clothes (which by the way, are really quite ugly). It’s good that she’s trying to do more edgier shoots (though tbh I still think she’s not model material and isn’t stunning enough or stand out enough for it) but I’m not convinced by this. She doesn’t seem to be able to project anything into the images. The conceptual artist seems to have overestimated Emma’s presence – she’s lacking in most of those. The idea is good, but it would have perhaps looks far more convincing if someone else was the centre.

Posted by miriamk on March 12, 2009, 08:55 AM report to moderator

Also, I just want to add that people are giving Emma too much credit for this shoot. She may appear in the pictures, but she hasn’t created the concept, the look, the clothes or the photography. The photoshoot is entirely other people’s work. She’s just posing – it’s not the hardest thing in the world to do. You shouldn’t take away the credit from the actual artists behind it.

Posted by miriamk on March 12, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I don’t really care for the pictures either. They just look a bit to unnatural for my taste.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 12, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

I love emma, but she just looks creepy in that picture!

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on March 12, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Img_0305_thumb

She looks a bit creepy in a few of those pics. One of them makes her look quite sickly.

Posted by IWannaBeAWeasley on March 12, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_commemorative_poster_thumb

I really don’t like these. The pictures are too wierd and too goofy.

Posted by the diva on March 12, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Interesting shots. I like the one on page 3 where she looks like a black sheep.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on March 13, 2009, 06:30 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

A very different look from Hermione!!! I agree it’s a bit of a Ziggy Stardust type image!! Prefer how she normally looks to be honest!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 13, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

She can carry off anything, but I must admit she does look a little bit scary lol. But she is still amazingly beautiful and super talented!! xx

Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

i wish her good luck with her modeling career.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on March 16, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

emma watson crash shoot reminds me of a car crash

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on April 02, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

I wish I could get my hands on a copy of that article!

Posted by DanielleD on April 10, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator

Dobby now handed Harry a small package, which turned out to be -- socks.[br]"Dobby is making them himself, sir!" the elf said happily. "He is buying the wool out of his wages, sir!"[br]The left sock was bright red and had a pattern of broomsticks upon it;