Emma Watson Photo Spread in Crash Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
March 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is set to grace the cover of the newest issue of French fashion magazine Crash, which will also feature a photo spread of the young actress.  A number of images from the photo spread are now online care of our Image Galleries, and show the young actress modeling a variety of different looks.

Thanks to Jade for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Me_2010_thumb

Wow, interesting shoot! Definitely seems to bring up mixed feelings from people. lol

Personally, I think some of the shots look pretty cool. Others – not so much.

Posted by Stephanie J on March 11, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator

I don’t like that picture at all. She is so pale….

Posted by Bradyboy on March 11, 2009, 12:17 AM report to moderator
Fringe1_thumb

FEIRCE!

Posted by katiee on March 11, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

wow a lot of you ppl are really closed minded about cool stuff. i like that it is interesting and it throws you off a bit. i think it was awesome…really cool

16203961-90237a1f008e930988d1722cde5c4947_4a5443f1-scaled_thumb

The picture is very different, but it shows how how she can adapt to different looks, and still shows how pretty she is.

Posted by cliff62442 on March 11, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator
14202936_thumb

i don’t like these pictures… i really don’t… there um… i don’t even know

Posted by littlefurlo3 on March 11, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

She’s beautiful but they didn’t do a very good job of flaunting that fact. When I first saw the picture I thought, “Oh no, she’s playing a vampire.” And did you see that bodice? Woah.

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on March 11, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_p_p_thumb

She looks really skinny. She isn’t normally. I like the one of her in the lacy dress. and in the coat next to it she looks more like a human.

Posted by laughing laurel on March 11, 2009, 01:43 AM report to moderator

High-res versions here: http://galeriehpacteurs.free.fr/displayimage.php?album=664&pos=0

Posted by Fragesteller on March 11, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

She is one of the few actors who can also model, and I think that says a lot about her understanding of fashion vs film. Most actors just sort of smile in whatever clothes they’re given, but you can tell she understands the effect they’re going for – I also love that she does those risky poses, like all pointy knees and elbows. Also what Tyra Banks calls the “ugly pretty” look, where she can be edgy and almost aggressive but in a model-y way, vs too beautiful.

I don’t know – I just think she has incredible potential in either field!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on March 11, 2009, 02:37 AM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

she’s gorgeous, and this must have been a fun photo shoot to do, but um.. is she in a bear costume?

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on March 11, 2009, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Wow. . . Great. . :)

the cover looks like a vampire though. . . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 11, 2009, 04:04 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

One thing that i would never understand is French fashion scene. . . . ;O

but their look is strong. . . . I like it. . . Not the outfit. . . :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 11, 2009, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

ha ha they erased her eyebrows: they’ve non-intentionally fed into a fandom in-joke!

Posted by Sally_Zaar on March 11, 2009, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Janeaustenfont_thumb

I’m not a huge fan of the whole no-eyebrows thing, but I guess these photoshoots show her entire range as many have said. I don’t get fashion, so I honestly can’t see that side of this, and personally believe she’s had better photoshoots. But she’s gorgeous, and she can adapt herself well to any kind of situation, and it shows how talented she is!

Posted by Prenz13 on March 11, 2009, 05:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"So you have chosen to study Divination, the most difficult of all magical arts. I must warn you at the outset that if you do not have the Sight, there is very little I will be able to teach you. Books can take you only so far in this field...."