Emma Watson Photo Spread in Crash Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
March 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is set to grace the cover of the newest issue of French fashion magazine Crash, which will also feature a photo spread of the young actress.  A number of images from the photo spread are now online care of our Image Galleries, and show the young actress modeling a variety of different looks.

Thanks to Jade for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Headshot_thumb

I’d like to note that she looks effing creepy in the pic they choose to attach to the news thread. Jesus H. Christ, she’s like a god damn corpse!

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on March 10, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

They’re different at least, no sure if I like them though.

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

*not

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Emma looks a little weird, I have to admit. Its the clothes. She has had much better shoots.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on March 10, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Avataranna_thumb

the pictures are too small for me to really tell what I think. Wish we had bigger ones.
she is a beautiful girl, although very very far from what I always imagined Hermione to look like.

also, on the picture where she’s wearing a corset it makes her waist look too small, so I’m not a fan of that one.

Posted by Anna on March 10, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
30464_1392052514744_1035060117_31032663_3638239_n_thumb

White eyebrows? Sometimes fashion doesn’t make sense to me. She looked a little silly in some of the photos.

Posted by tearsoflemonade [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Dracomalfoy_thumb

Um… that’s NOT Emma. PLEASE say that’s a freakin’ zombie. shivers

Posted by Little Snitch [FTC!] on March 10, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

When I first saw the headline, I thought OH NO, not another one of those Hollywood photoshoots?? Will we see Emma Watson or will we see someone so photoshopped that she looks more like a Pamela Anderson wannabe??

But hey, this shoot was not at all what I expected. It is so different from most of Emma’s previous shoots. Some might call it “edgy” and I agree it is. Some of the pictures are darn right weird! But that’s what is so fascinating to me. Congratulations to Karl Lagerfeld and Emma for something TOTALLY DIFFERENT. And to Ms. Emma, YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on March 10, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Goblet-of-fire-poster_thumb

What in the world? Looks like some mix between a Death Eater and Vampire! Too weird looking in those photos.

Posted by grimnakjarman {ROAR} on March 10, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Fireworks08_thumb

I agree with the first commenter. She looks like David Bowie from his Ziggy Stardust era. He was very pretty.

Posted by qwill on March 10, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Dsc05228_thumb

I dont know Ms. Watson, in my mind, you will forever be Hermione Granger. A wonderfully outspoken witch that was always ahead of your time.
… Can I be your Weasly baby :D

Posted by ProfKnight on March 10, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Sorry, they’re not my taste. I love to see her in natural colors, hair, clothes, etc. Not that I want her to be Hermione; that’s not it. She ( in my opinion) is naturally beautiful and doesn’t need all of that mess to prove it.

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on March 10, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

Not her best shoot at all, in my opinion. She looks REALLY pale, not in the good “English Rose” way that she usually does, and it makes her look ill.

I confess I don’t follow fashion and don’t know anything about it but this is not a good set of photos to look at.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on March 10, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator

I think Emma is at her prettiest when she has little to no make-up on.

But .she looked a little like death warmed over in these.
Maybe she IS portraying the current fad of the Vampire look.

Or just making a fashion statement as per clothing she is wearing,
and had no control over what they did to her face.

It is very interesting I’ll give them that.

Posted by Jeannine on March 10, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

They are quite bizarre but I like that she is not only seen as an actress but a High Fashion Model. I don’t think making her look like she has no eyebrows does her any justice to how beautiful her face is.

I wish I could see this in HQ so I could get a real good look at the pictures. I do quite like the black furry thing and the black and white dress.

All of these pictures would have been stunning…if she had eyebrows.

Posted by Rose on March 11, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator

"Potter! Weasley! [i]Will you pay attention?"[/i][br]The bell was due to ring at any moment, and Harry and Ron, who had been having a sword fight with a couple of Fred and George's fake wands at the back of the class, looked up, Ron holding a tin parrot a