Emma Watson Photo Spread in Crash Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
March 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is set to grace the cover of the newest issue of French fashion magazine Crash, which will also feature a photo spread of the young actress.  A number of images from the photo spread are now online care of our Image Galleries, and show the young actress modeling a variety of different looks.

Thanks to Jade for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

the eyebrows are weird. that’s my only “problem” with the shoot

Posted by KatherineWeasley on March 10, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

These photos are absolutely beautiful! As an aspiring photographer and artist, I love them. I also love Emma in these photos.

To those who don’t understand: High fashion isn’t about what you wear, it’s an art. How can one make a stamp on design by clothing? Design is an art. I’m gaining a new appreciation each day for fashion and photography despite being “weird”. Art is weird. =D

Posted by punkedup88 on March 10, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

The make-up makes her look like a boy. I honestly don’t see the appeal or the point of this. She looks beautiful just being herself. I agree with others that all this high fashion stuff she’s doing is making her seem very pretentious. I miss the innocent, sweet Emma.

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on March 10, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator

I don’t like the makeup. She’s still gorgeous, though, of course! :P

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on March 10, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb
I don’t like this pictures at all. They look so far from Hermione and Emma. They are really bizzare.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 10, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Yes it makes her look not like herself at all. The style doesn’t fit her at all.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on March 10, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

She takes amazing photos even though they are a bit out there for me. I guess she’s showing us she can be someone other than Hermione. That she has more to show us.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on March 10, 2009, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

In this pictures, Emma looks weird!!!! so pale!!! but I still sort of like them.

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on March 10, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator

What I’ve come to understand about clothes and photos.. it’s become what looks completely unique and completely unthought of. It’s about the art of it, not whether or not something looks pretty or whether or not everyone in the world will want to wear it. These pictures are delicate and haunting, and by frosting her eyebrows they give her a completely different look- her eyebrows are her signature characteristic too. I find high fashion like this a little silly, but the pictures for once show a blunt darkness instead of just her regular pretty glow.

Posted by Libby on March 10, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Hg53qu2_thumb

It seems like a Vampire theme. Lovely pictures, especially as art, not as snap-shots of Watson at a birthday party. I really like them.

Posted by Chrysanthemum on March 10, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator

Very different..:p

Posted by on March 10, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I agree. She’s had better. I mean, this one she might look a little scary… but hey! This girl can model!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on March 10, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator

Its different but still really great!!!

Posted by fresh-pickled toad on March 10, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

She looks pretty amazing on that cover! But I think I prefer her in a more natural state, this one looks a little too… fake and… “cool”, I guess.

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on March 10, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Laurie_kins_yahoo

That was……odd.

Posted by snapealicious on March 10, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well -- it's not funny really -- but as it's Filch," he said. "A Squib is someone who was born into a wizarding family but hasn't got any magic powers. Kind of the opposite of Muggle-born wizards, but Squibs are quite unusual."