Emma Watson Attends BAFTAs (Updated), Jason Isaacs Presents

Watson
February 08, 2009, 02:05 PM

In what is a busy weekend for the trio, we have a series of news posts on these events, starting first with Emma Watson.  Update: As reported, the Hermione Granger actress is indeed at the BAFTAs tonight and you can see the first photos of her at this event via this link.
Update 2: Actor Jason Isaacs was a presenter at the ceremony tonight. Viewers here in the States can watch a delayed broadcast of the BAFTAs tonight at 8pm (ET) on BBC America.

Last night, Emma also attended a pre-BAFTA award event in London, England, with new photos of the actress available here in our galleries.  Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) was also out and about at the BAFTA parties, with new photos of her available in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Emma looks wonderful! As does Helena

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 08, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

What a dillema! The Grammy Awards or BAFTA [with Emma and Jason…..]
decisions decisions! I’m SOOOO glad I don’t have a TV! LOL I can’t wait to see the pics, though!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on February 08, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Emma1232_thumb

Emma is gorgeous in that dress!

Posted by Emma Lily [Kiwi] *WBM* on February 08, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Ahh! I hope they rerun this, cause I totally missed it :P

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on February 08, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Melissaanelli_better_thumb

Ohmygoodness, Emma’s dress is absolutely stunning!!

Posted by Jenleigh on February 08, 2009, 11:46 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I am watching BBC America right now so yay I didn’t miss them! its like 11:00pm in TX

Posted by carebie on February 09, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

Jason!!

Posted by placebowiz on February 09, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Avitar_thumb

Wow I really like the black dress she wore to the actual baftas. She looks so beautiful.Not gonna lie I’m a little jealous.

Posted by mickey726 on February 09, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

Emma looks so beautiful.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 09, 2009, 02:40 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Fun dress. Is it just me, or does she look tired?
lol greatpetie83! They booed at Lucius! Poor Jason…

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 09, 2009, 02:56 AM report to moderator

I said they didn’t boo

Posted by greatpetie83 on February 09, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

She looks really good! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 09, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

Emma Presented an award, an did it with more articulation and confidence than many of the seasoned stars there. Mad-Eye was also in the audience and nominated for his role in ‘In Bruges’.

Posted by Sally_Zaar on February 09, 2009, 05:33 AM report to moderator
Dsc00011_thumb

Jason Issacs and Emma Watson gave out awards, Brendan Gleeson (Mad Eye Moody) accepted an award on behalf of Martin McDonagh for ‘In Bruges’.

Posted by nimbus xl on February 09, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator

Brendan Gleeson didn´t win, but accepted an award on behalf of the screenwriter Martin McDonagh (also the director) for “In Bruges” (which was a great little film).

Emma Watson presented very nicely and she may have been offered a place at Cambridge, but she also applied to other universities and has not made a final decision public (yet).

And here is what you have to do to be kissed by Emma Watson: make a movie, be nominated for a Bafta, and win in a category that Emma is presenting. It´s easy. ;) (Or if you happen to be an actor named Rupert Grint and star in a movie called The Deathly Hallows – there´s another way. :-)

Posted by Fonty on February 09, 2009, 06:17 AM report to moderator

"He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was ever born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage... but I vowed to find him... I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name... [i]T