New "Half-Blood Prince" Preview Special Running at Regal Theaters

HBP Film
February 07, 2009, 08:20 AM

At select Regal theaters, a preview special is airing, featuring new footage, clips and interviews with the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the report, new are interviews with the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), and Rupert Grint (Ron) as well as Potter producer David Heyman. Also, some of the footage airing is described as follows:

Bellatrix on top of a table in the Great Hall throwing a spell (extended), Hermione throwing birds at Ron, Hermione's jealousy of Ron and Lavender ("Excuse me, I have to go vomit"), Dumbledore levitating items in the Dursley house, a couple of new lines from Dumbledore, new shots of the Inferi, and the "She Thinks You're the Chosen One" scene (extended).

Please note: these features, such as the one on HBP, often air well before the trailers begin before the scheduled movie start time. If anyone happens to attend a movie and sees this, please send in your detailed report.

Thanks to Matt and Andrew from MuggleNet!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img000029_thumb

I hope they leak online, that would make me so happy =]
If anyone finds them, then post it here!!!!

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 07, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

ahh! i wish i could see it!! twinmom: you’re so lucky!!! i hope everyone will get a chance to see it.

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on February 07, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator

omfg im going to see pink panther 2 in regal theater tomorrow!!!!!!!
im excited.
ill probly cry

i did the first time i saw a trailer for it this year. before twilight. i clapped ytoo

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess121 on February 07, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

I want to see this so bad! Is it just Regal theaters then, or are there others too? I don’t think there are any of those theaters near me… I really, really want to go see Coraline now!!! Hopefully it at least comes onto YouTube soon!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on February 07, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator

I am so glad they are keeping the part where Dumbledore is moving thing around in their house….

Posted by lunaluu on February 07, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator

This is also showing at Cinemark theaters during their “First Look” before the trailers start. I saw it when I went to see Coraline last night.

Posted by padfoot1500 on February 07, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Ahhh! Thanks, padfoot1500. I was going to see Coraline at a Cinemark theatre. Now I’ll know to go early. : )

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on February 07, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I wonder what movie they are in front of. We have regal here in Syracuse!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 07, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator

The preview is in front of Pink Panther 2.

Posted by twinmom on February 07, 2009, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Wiok_thumb

GAH now i’m definitely going to try harder to see coraline sooner haha :)

excuse me i have to go plan out my weekend… (:

Posted by chrissyWeasley on February 07, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator

We have a Regal Theater but it is sniff, sniff not running the extended preview.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on February 07, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator

Okay this is definitely not just running at Regal theaters. I went to see Coraline at an AMC theater today, and it was the exact same thing as far as I can tell from the description. Unless maybe somehow Regal and AMC are connected in some way? Either way it was really awesome. And I thought that the levitating scene was the Dursley’s when I saw it, but maybe I wasn’t paying close enough attention. Anyway it might just be playing before children’s movies at AMC because it seemed to be a child’s sort of theme to the first look movies they were showing. But definitely try to see it if you have a chance.

Posted by gottaluvharry7 on February 07, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator

YOUTUBE!!!

Posted by Zoom on February 07, 2009, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

My sister and I just went to city like one zillion miles away to go to a Regal theater. We even talked to the manager & he was like “Oh, yeah, Harry Potter clip is in front of ’He’s Just Not That Into You’” So we were like, OH YAY. NOTHING. Only the trailer. We got really mad. So we went to watch Gran Torino inside.

Waste of time. But Gran Torino was good =P

Posted by Christine on February 07, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

So we went to watch Gran Torino instead. * LOL :D

( Oh , and we talked to the manager on the phone before we went. )

Posted by Christine on February 07, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator

A look of cruel satisfaction on his face, Voldemort straightened up, threw back his head, and stared around at the dark graveyard.[br]"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel it?" he whispered, his gleaming red eyes fixed upon the stars. "A

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014