New "Half-Blood Prince" Preview Special Running at Regal Theaters

HBP Film
February 07, 2009, 08:20 AM

At select Regal theaters, a preview special is airing, featuring new footage, clips and interviews with the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the report, new are interviews with the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), and Rupert Grint (Ron) as well as Potter producer David Heyman. Also, some of the footage airing is described as follows:

Bellatrix on top of a table in the Great Hall throwing a spell (extended), Hermione throwing birds at Ron, Hermione's jealousy of Ron and Lavender ("Excuse me, I have to go vomit"), Dumbledore levitating items in the Dursley house, a couple of new lines from Dumbledore, new shots of the Inferi, and the "She Thinks You're the Chosen One" scene (extended).

Please note: these features, such as the one on HBP, often air well before the trailers begin before the scheduled movie start time. If anyone happens to attend a movie and sees this, please send in your detailed report.

Thanks to Matt and Andrew from MuggleNet!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I want to see these soo bad!! I can’t wait! This movie is going to be AWESOME!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 07, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

Ooohhh, I want it on YouTube… ASAP!!

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on February 07, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

I thought the Dursley’s was cut. I think Andrew was mistaken unless we actually SEE them in the house. Anyway, my moms birthday in Monday so maybe we can go see Coraline if she wants to. Maybe I’ll have to black mail her into it.

It is HER birthday after all >_>.

Posted by Rose on February 07, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

I can only hope it ends up on youtube. I¨m really looking forward to Hermione sending the bord at Ron :D

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on February 07, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator

Yay! I wish it were on YouTube already.
I have to say I am really looking forwards to Hermione saying “Excuse me, I have to go vomit” :P

Posted by who? on February 07, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Does anyone know of a UK equivalent of this? Picturehouse perhaps? Yay those R/Hr bits sound awesome I cant wait to see the 2 of them in this film, and thank God the birds are in there! I love Hermione’s comment and I didn’t even know the Dursleys were going to be included. I’m still really sorry the Other Minister isnt in though, I loved that start and imagined Michael Sheen as the primeminister. Get this preview on youtube now people!

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 07, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I saw the “first look” today at a Cinemark theatre seeing Pink Panther 2…..i missed the first part of it, (which must have been the part with Dumbledore levitating things)… as I wasnt in the theatre when it first came on, but upon hearing Dumbledore’s voice, I like pushed by people to get to my seat. I did see the clips with ron, hermione, the vomit line and the birds…I was completely in shock and was so bummed that I missed the beginning…I kept thinking I need to see this again and again and I hope it makes it to youtube or something…Oh, and I also remember a line from Ron to Harry that went something like: “Harry, these girls are going to kill me.”………I was so excited, but then got depressed because July still seems too far away!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 07, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish a Regal Theaters cinema was in my vicinity! Hopefully Warner Brothers releases this content to the fans soon.

Posted by Kirk on February 07, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

those scenes sound really cool. wish i could see them

Posted by l-u-n-a on February 07, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Sdc13192_thumb

those scenes sound really cool. wish i could see them.

Posted by l-u-n-a on February 07, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
40320resize_thumb

The birds scene made it!!! I’m so happy! And hahahaha “Excuse me, I have to go vomit.” Hermione!!!!

Posted by Athena ★ROAR!★ on February 07, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
N48913080_45953965_1570820_thumb

to bad theres none of those theaters near me

Posted by Chad on February 07, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

ohhh! yay! the herm throwing birds thing! this makes me really happy. (i feel like frak:) i hope it comes online soon.

Posted by kayzz on February 07, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

GAH! What!!!??? No way! AWESOME!
As a matter of fact, I’m going to see Pink Panther 2 later today! I’m gonna try to convince everyone and go really early to see if I can catch this! OMG I really hope I get to see it!!!

Posted by Felipe on February 07, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator

Oh gawd, I would do anything to see those clips! I hope they leak online somehow! =D

Posted by Sophie on February 07, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator

"Do either of you know what house you'll be in? I've been asking around, and I hope I'm in Gryffindor, it sounds by far the best; I hear Dumbledore himself was in it, but I suppose Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014