New "Half-Blood Prince" Preview Special Running at Regal Theaters

HBP Film
February 07, 2009, 08:20 AM

At select Regal theaters, a preview special is airing, featuring new footage, clips and interviews with the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the report, new are interviews with the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), and Rupert Grint (Ron) as well as Potter producer David Heyman. Also, some of the footage airing is described as follows:

Bellatrix on top of a table in the Great Hall throwing a spell (extended), Hermione throwing birds at Ron, Hermione's jealousy of Ron and Lavender ("Excuse me, I have to go vomit"), Dumbledore levitating items in the Dursley house, a couple of new lines from Dumbledore, new shots of the Inferi, and the "She Thinks You're the Chosen One" scene (extended).

Please note: these features, such as the one on HBP, often air well before the trailers begin before the scheduled movie start time. If anyone happens to attend a movie and sees this, please send in your detailed report.

Thanks to Matt and Andrew from MuggleNet!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Poesy_-_copie_thumb

I really want to see these!!

Posted by Hepburn on February 07, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

I wish I could see this! Please, please, someone post in online, I have to see all of that! Argh! Why can’t I live in the States?!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 07, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Okay, can someone answer me this: is this ALL Regal theaters, or just a select few?

Posted by Christine on February 07, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Since the only time I get to the theater is to see a HP Movie, I will have to wait unti it shows up on You Tube. If they hadn’t changed the date, we would be looking forward to the DVD release.

Posted by Cool G on February 07, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Red_dress_159_thumb

OMG!!! I have to go to a Regal movie theatre now!!! Ack!!!

Posted by aryell on February 07, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Cool!!! I want to go see Coraline on Monday. Hope to see. I will leave early Yeah!!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on February 07, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Pottersleeppottereat_thumb

Would it be possible for anyone to try and get this online?

Posted by annathebold on February 07, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Wish my theater was doing this instead of Regal! We hardly have any Regals in Arizona anyways….boo

Posted by Sarabi on February 07, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
N35500137_30859274_1022_thumb
1995 Points

Well, I’m going to hope it’s the Dursleys and not the Slughorn scene, because the image in my head of goblets hitting the Dursleys on the head is something I want to badly see onscreen. Also, DD telling them off.

And Hermione’s birds!! And the “vomit” line! LOL osuhgaoifaifjfafj

The rest sounds great too!

Posted by LunaGinevraBlack on February 07, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Meg_og_freiman_avatar_thumb

I really hope someone will put it on the internet! I want to see this!

Posted by Ingvia [ROAR] on February 07, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Yea_they_do_thumb

WEEEE Can’t wait to see it!!!

Posted by hpgeekinpink on February 07, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Slymate_thumb

i want to see that birds. xD
I want to see than movie xD
159 days 9 hours 56 minutes…

Posted by Whitzard [FTC!] on February 07, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

i hope these make it online soon…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 07, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
002hudhu_thumb

I can’t wait to see this! I guess I’ll have to actually go to the movie theatre now…

Posted by aLilyForAPrince on February 07, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I want to see this very badly!!! I’m going to have to go to the movies tomorrow!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 07, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator

The Dursleys really were astonishingly stupid about their son, Dudley... Harry knew perfectly well that Dudley had not been to tea anywhere; he and his gang spent every evening vandalizing the play park, smoking on street corners, and throwing stones at p