New "Half-Blood Prince" Preview Special Running at Regal Theaters

HBP Film
February 07, 2009, 08:20 AM

At select Regal theaters, a preview special is airing, featuring new footage, clips and interviews with the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the report, new are interviews with the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), and Rupert Grint (Ron) as well as Potter producer David Heyman. Also, some of the footage airing is described as follows:

Bellatrix on top of a table in the Great Hall throwing a spell (extended), Hermione throwing birds at Ron, Hermione's jealousy of Ron and Lavender ("Excuse me, I have to go vomit"), Dumbledore levitating items in the Dursley house, a couple of new lines from Dumbledore, new shots of the Inferi, and the "She Thinks You're the Chosen One" scene (extended).

Please note: these features, such as the one on HBP, often air well before the trailers begin before the scheduled movie start time. If anyone happens to attend a movie and sees this, please send in your detailed report.

Thanks to Matt and Andrew from MuggleNet!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Kris_thumb

Whoow! Another reason to go to theater! Sounds fun and I really hope the scene with the Dursleys is in!

Posted by Karrelien on February 07, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Th_th03_1__thumb

Yes! the theater by my house is a Regal theatre! im going to go see a moive now! hehe squeeeeeee! :)

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on February 07, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

That would be so cool to see, I hope that it find a way online so that I could see it!

Posted by wizardinventor on February 07, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Take_my_hand_thumb

Oh I hope it comes online soon!

Posted by PhoenixSong {{{ROAR}}} on February 07, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I can’t wait any longer!!! Hermiones birds!!!!??? Thank you thank you!

Posted by Matea on February 07, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator
The_thumb

omg that would be soo cool

Posted by wrockfangirl *ROAR!* on February 07, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Can’t wait too see this!! Hermione!! LOL!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on February 07, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds great!!! I’d like to see Pink Panther 2 just for that. Twilight didn’t have HBP trailer on though.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on February 07, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Wow! I really really wanna see this!!!!!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on February 07, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

birds!!!!!! I wan´t to see it, please someone post it on youtube soon

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on February 07, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator

Posted by twinmom on February 07, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator

The trailer for HBP far outdid the Pink Panther 2 but it was well worth seeing the trailer! The bird scene with Hermione was great!

Posted by twinmom on February 07, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator

Posted by twinmom on February 07, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

Thirded! Please, youtube it! I wanna see those scenes!

Not looking forward to the interviews, however.

“This movie is the by far the darkest, it’s so dark… did I mention it’s a really dark movie?”

Posted by L. P. Dantas on February 07, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator

Dumbledore levitating stuff at the Dursleys’? YES! I love that scene.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 07, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator

"You're being rather rude, you know," said Luna serenely.[br]Harry swore and turned away. The very last thing he wanted now was a conversation with Luna Lovegood.