New "Half-Blood Prince" Preview Special Running at Regal Theaters

HBP Film
February 07, 2009, 08:20 AM

At select Regal theaters, a preview special is airing, featuring new footage, clips and interviews with the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the report, new are interviews with the Trio of Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), and Rupert Grint (Ron) as well as Potter producer David Heyman. Also, some of the footage airing is described as follows:

Bellatrix on top of a table in the Great Hall throwing a spell (extended), Hermione throwing birds at Ron, Hermione's jealousy of Ron and Lavender ("Excuse me, I have to go vomit"), Dumbledore levitating items in the Dursley house, a couple of new lines from Dumbledore, new shots of the Inferi, and the "She Thinks You're the Chosen One" scene (extended).

Please note: these features, such as the one on HBP, often air well before the trailers begin before the scheduled movie start time. If anyone happens to attend a movie and sees this, please send in your detailed report.

Thanks to Matt and Andrew from MuggleNet!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_3521_thumb

I wish I could see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 07, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
Reading_thumb

Wow this sounds great I hope it comes to a theater near me or to youtube

Posted by wizardlibrarian on February 07, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

I hope those scenes will make their way online and in high def.

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on February 07, 2009, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Looking forward to seeing Dumbledore’s visit to the Dursleys! Hope this finds its way to YouTube soon!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 07, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

This sounds great. But it would be nice to hear that some H/G was included in that first look!!

Posted by hpikjdjg on February 07, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

There should be a way of finding out when this is aired. We can’t exactly all go to movie after movie in hopes of being there when it’s shown.

Posted by DeliaDee on February 07, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Hp___poisonous_rose_colored_by_katima_thumb

gahhhh… i wish i could go see it! le sigh

Posted by scarletti1 on February 07, 2009, 08:48 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Wait! Does this mean that we ARE going to get Dursleys in HBP?! That would be great! The only thing that would make it better would be Kreatcher and the "Won’t, won’t, won’t " on the Dursley’s floor scene. I love that bit.

Posted by realspace on February 07, 2009, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

So wish i could see it. Can’t wait to see the bird scene. Bellatrix bit sounds awesome too.

Posted by spiritbound on February 07, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I want to see it !! I hope it gets to YouTube soon, because there aren’t any previews in French theaters yet.

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 07, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

Usually I bring a book with me to read while I’m waiting for a movie to start (I go to a lot of movies by myself.), but now I’ll be on the lookout for this feature. :)

DeliaDee, if this is what I’m picturing, it’s part of the Regal “First Look”, which – as Sue stated – airs well before the previews begin. It’s a way to pass the time while you’re waiting for the movie to start. Most of the time (at least in the theaters around here), they’re the same no matter which movie you’re going to at the theater. They play the same features for a couple of weeks before changing them.

Posted by Bookworm Jen on February 07, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Omg I really want to see it too! Ah the birds… such a great scene, really looking forward to seeing it!!

Posted by MuggleQueen on February 07, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Susieprominusface_thumb

Yay! I was hoping we’d see Hermione’s birds! :)

Posted by SusiePuff [*SQUEE!!!*] on February 07, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

Want to see that one! I love Hermions comment XD

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 07, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator

I got to see the extended trailer when I took my children to Pink Panther 2. What a treat!! Some extra scenes inlcuded Ron playing Quidditch, different views of filming where Dan/Harry filming close-ups, Dumbledore and Harry in the Cave and instead of Dumbledore fixing things in the Dursleys it actually reminded me of the scene when DD and Harry went to convince Slughorn to come to Hogwarts. I may be mistaken on some parts as I was carrying drinks and popcorn and found myslef stunned to see this! It was really cool and it makes waiting for July that much harder… that an my 40th birthday is a week before HBP. At least I will be getting to see the movie soon after…something to look forward too!

Posted by twinmom on February 07, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Broaden you minds, my dears, and allow your eyes to see past the mundane!"