Live PotterCast Recording at 7:30 EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 05, 2009, 05:57 PM

Come and talk about the poster with us! (Short notice, we know, but last week's was a little bit, oh, insane.)

The show will start at 7:30 although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

100_6668_thumb

Didn’t see it on time.

Posted by lnh92(Lorrie) on February 06, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I would have loved to bee there

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 06, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Slytherin rule – don’t be a hater.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 06, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

That was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait for next weeks show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 06, 2009, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Doctor2_thumb

I hate that I live way over here. The recordings are always in the middle of the night. Some day I’ll stay up, though :)

Posted by Aynil on February 09, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Last weeks was crazy but fun. I am usally at scouts for the kids Thursday nights so it was an awesome change!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 10, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator

"What do you see when you look in the mirror?"[br] "I? I see myself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014