Live PotterCast Recording at 7:30 EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 05, 2009, 05:57 PM

Come and talk about the poster with us! (Short notice, we know, but last week's was a little bit, oh, insane.)

The show will start at 7:30 although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Emma1232_thumb

urrrggghhh! Everytime there is a live pottercast i’m in class! Maybe next time! :-p

Posted by Emma Lily [Kiwi] *WBM* on February 05, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

oh, I missed the first half, oh well, I’m there now

Posted by *Rachael* on February 05, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

I saw this at like 8PM, but I’m listening now! YEAH! Go Live PotterCasts!!!

Posted by Felipe on February 05, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

that was fun!

Posted by *Rachael* on February 05, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Great show, guys! And VANCOUVER?! = biggest squee ever. :D

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 05, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

The live show was, as always, awesome fun!! I hope they have Jo again soon and they do it live! that would be madness! but soooo cool!! Ustream would crash!!! hahaha

Posted by Felipe on February 05, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

Ooh, I missed it! Is this the site with all the cute Akita puppies? I don’t think I had an account with UStream anyway.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on February 05, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

I love the live shows, as some of you already know.

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 05, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

urrrrg! I wish I could have listened! oh well I will hear it eventually!

Posted by netsrikb on February 05, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator
N35500137_30859274_1022_thumb
1995 Points

aiofhaneouf missed it! :( next week!

Posted by LunaGinevraBlack on February 05, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Awww… I missed it! :(

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 06, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

I would like to invite every Jo Rowling and PotterCast fan to join the group “We want Jo to come back on PotterCast!” on MyLeaky!

Do YOU want Jo to come back on Pottercast? I’d LOVE it! I have high hopes!!

BTW, the goup is on myleaky/groups/1465

Posted by Felipe on February 06, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

So I missed it? I’m still trying to work out the time differences between Australia and Y’all!

Posted by Tiahn on February 06, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

so it is 7:38pm here Friday.

Posted by Tiahn on February 06, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

So it came out on Thursday?

Posted by Tiahn on February 06, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator

"Why have you got all these letters, Mr. Potter?" she asked slowly.[br]"Is that a crime now?" said Fred loudly. "Getting mail?"[br]"Be careful, Mr. Weasley, or I shall have to put you in detention," said Umbridge.