Live PotterCast Recording at 7:30 EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 05, 2009, 05:57 PM

Come and talk about the poster with us! (Short notice, we know, but last week's was a little bit, oh, insane.)

The show will start at 7:30 although you can expect activity at our UStream Channel earlier.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

I’ll be there! :]

Posted by AubNoelle on February 05, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

Live, nice!

Posted by placebowiz on February 05, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Melissa_thumb

Awesome :) Wer’e playing music in there now for anyone who is bored.

Posted by Melissa Anelli on February 05, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Magicducks_thumb

Yay! Maybe my browser won’t freeze 18 times this week. I’ll be there! Just to let you know, your first link to UStream doesn’t work. The one that says ‘at our UStream Channel’. It says ‘404 Page Not Found’ when you click on it. Second link works, though.

Posted by MagicDucks [ROAR!] on February 05, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Lunaavvie4_thumb

Yay! I missed the other live ones. Can’t wait!

Posted by katem4 on February 05, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

yay! i never catch these announcements on time! i usually see them the next day! i can’t wait

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on February 05, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator

I’ve just been over there and the chat still wont work for me! Thought it wasn’t working last week cause the room was very full and I was late so I wasn’t that bothered but I’m early this week! Anyone know how to get it working?

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on February 05, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

How long ’till it starts?

Posted by L. P. Dantas on February 05, 2009, 06:38 PM report to moderator

43 minutes!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on February 05, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Avataranna_thumb

thats so exciting!! i was studying during the last one :(
but ill try to study and listen in this time!!

Posted by Anna on February 05, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

Bargle! i mean – yippee!

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on February 05, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

U-Stream doesn’t work well on my computer. I liked when you were doing it through TalkShoe better.

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on February 05, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Goblet-of-fire-poster_thumb

Can’t wait.

Posted by grimnakjarman {ROAR} on February 05, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Goblet-of-fire-poster_thumb

Logged on right in tine.

Posted by grimnakjarman {ROAR} on February 05, 2009, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Th_th03_1__thumb

Uggggghhhh. I didnt know there was going to be one this thursday! I dont have time! :( so is there one every thursday?

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on February 05, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator

"But," said Ron... "I thought Ginny fancied Harry!"[br]Hermione looked at him rather pityingly and shook her head.[br]"Ginny [i]used[/i] to fancy Harry, but she gave up on him months ago. Not that she doesn't [i]like[/i] you, of course," she added kindly