Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

this is hilarious! i laughed so hard! john and frak, u guys are amazing!:D

Posted by Kristen95 on February 03, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Best thing all day. Thank you, John and Frak!! :) Now I gotta go watch it five more times.

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 03, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

this is like the most amazing thing ever. i would be a piece of baklava!

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on February 03, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Can I just say that that was absolutely hilarious? I cannot wait to listen to the podcast! John and Frak, you are amazing for creating this video.

Posted by Kirk on February 03, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

FAN-FREAKIN’-TASTIC… yet another reason I love Leaky so!

Posted by FreshInkGrrl on February 03, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Th_th03_1__thumb

LOL. Oh my, I laughed so hard at this! :)

Posted by ღ Courtney {R0aR} ღ on February 03, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Haha! Cuuute!

Posted by Scarlette on February 03, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

0_0….. Bwaaahahahahhahahahaha! You guys are brilliant! Genius I say!

And I had to MISS the live show…. %&^#@!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on February 03, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Red_dress_159_thumb

Awesome. Pure GENIUS.

Posted by aryell on February 03, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Imgp0733_thumb

I want to get a poster or a printout of this!!!! It’s toooooooo cute!!!

Posted by Danae on February 03, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Img006_thumb

haha!!! this was such a funny video…but i missed sue for tuesday :[

Posted by phillip {ROAR!} on February 03, 2009, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor-cat-is-not-amused_thumb

love the animations!! EVERY PC VLOG SHOULD HAVE ANIMATED TALKING FOOD ITEMS AS HOSTS!!! (j/k) xD

Posted by stuckinanhpmoment on February 03, 2009, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Hangin__out_at_the_game_-_small_thumb

I have to say that is a cauldron full of awesome.

Posted by potter_mom_in_GA on February 03, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Pic3aa_thumb

LOL That was so great!

Posted by gillyfizz on February 03, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Wrock_021_thumb

I think this video just killed me. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Ha ha! Can’t wait until PC comes out!!!

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on February 04, 2009, 12:04 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Albus Dumbledore is the greatest headmaster Hogwarts has ever had. Dobby knows it, sir. Dobby has heard Dumbledore's powers rival those of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named at the height of his strength. But, sir" -- Dobby's voice dropped to an urgent whisper --