Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

2009-01-30-67178_thumb

This is LOVELY. I was laughing SOOO HARD. I listened to the show online, but still looking forward to the show!

Posted by BrianaTheBard [FTC!] on February 03, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

This is hilarious. I had never heard of the VlogBrothers before, but this episode was hilarious.

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 03, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator

This is so hilarious!

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 03, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Luna_shoes_thumb

Oh my gosh – that was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time! I watched it while drinking a coke, and I nearly spit it out while trying not to laugh!

Posted by Saoirse42 *ROAR!* on February 03, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Cimg2325_thumb

That was amazing! Frak and John are two incredibly talented nerdfighters!
I can’t wait to listen to the entire show, I hope it’s not edited too much; I don’t want to miss anything!!! :D

Posted by MadameSuede on February 03, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator

i love this, so much like its not even funny. U totaly need to have like a video option for your podcast and just have all the little characters talking the whole time!!! lol<3 wow

Posted by KaraDawlish on February 03, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator

Posted by KaraDawlish on February 03, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Hermionie_thumb

I can’t wait to listen to that! It will be awesome xD

Posted by on February 03, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

Ow god!! I loved this!!
Hey Frak! Can you teach me how to draw?!
If you do, I’ll buy you a soda we have around here called “Jesus”. It is pink and it’s suposed to have a tutti-fruti taste. (Be aware of the “suposed” bit.)

How about it?

Posted by Thio on February 03, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Lunaavvie4_thumb

That’s just hilarious! Frak and John are awesome!! Definitely do more!!! I can’t believe I missed the live show… :(

Posted by katem4 on February 03, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Ok, listening to Melissa, John, Sue and Frak on every PotterCast show is awesome. Listening to them LIVE and with the Vlog brothera as special guests was amazing! But, oh-my-gawd!!!! This video is just something ELSE! John and Frak, you rock! This was hilarious and very well done! I LOVE IT!!

Posted by Felipe on February 03, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

John, Frak, that was awesome!! Truly, truly awesome!!!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on February 03, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Avatar_29_thumb

That was hilarious! :D

Posted by Sophiespell on February 03, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that is the funniest thing i’ve seen or heard all day! Fabulous job, John, Frak!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 03, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That was great drawing and animation! Good job John and Frak!! I laughed so hard when I saw this!

Posted by on February 03, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator

"Er -- how are you, Professor?" said Ron, sounding slightly guilty...[br]"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Lockhart exuberantly, pulling a rather battered peacock-feather quill from his pocket. "Now, how many autographs would you like? I can do joi

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014