Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Picture_1_bigger_thumb

oh yeah, I’m an animator myself, so I know what hard work goes into something like this! it’s very well done and funny to boot! Thanks John and Frak!

Posted by AllysonLassiter on February 03, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Melissa_thumb

I’ve wathced it 10 times now. still funny.

Posted by Melissa Anelli on February 03, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

I laughed so hard at this, nice work Frak and John!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on February 03, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
1973 Points

That was brilliant! I was having a terrible week last week and getting to listen in live really cheered me up. And this…just….wow. John sounded especially odd coming from a hamburger….

Posted by u on February 03, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Sparkler_thumb

Aw, I love it. Y’all look so cute as food and beverages. :D

Posted by Prof_Tofty on February 03, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Jordan_thumb

Man, this is awesome! Now, I’m really psyched to hear the show. Well done, John and Frak.

Posted by Jordan Edwards on February 03, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Tawaspointlightmi_thumb

Frak did a great job with the illustrations, and the animation is great!

Posted by stampsgal on February 03, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Boston_20day_203_20070_thumb

OMG! Awesome!

Posted by Bre S. on February 03, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Summer_1_thumb

I remember laughing really hard at this part on the live show, and seeing it animated made it even better… Great job, Frak and John!

Posted by StineS on February 03, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Facebook_thumb

diez That was awesome, I can’t wait to hear the whole show!

Posted by JuliaPwns on February 03, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Party_thumb

this makes me wanna cry, it makes me so happy

Posted by Addie (madampenna) on February 03, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Jaaa_thumb

That’s so awesome! Can’t wait to hear the whole show!

Posted by SwedishWrocker on February 03, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Yay! I LOVE it! As someone who works in the animation industry, I HIGHLY approve! Let’s bring on more HP cartoons! What program did the boys use to make this? Just curious. Please share! ;)

Posted by eiVega on February 03, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator

That was very funny indeed. How about doing every show like that? :-)

Posted by Fonty on February 03, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator

Hey! I´ve just learned to bold things in here! Yay! :)

Posted by Fonty on February 03, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator

"Wormtail, I need somebody with brains, somebody whose loyalty has never wavered, and you, unfortunately, fulfill neither requirement."