Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

N501168228_619314_8920_thumb

If i was to choose i think i would be a chocolate frog

Posted by davial on February 04, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Moony_thumb

that was awesome! so awesome!

Posted by sammykins on February 04, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

This video made me laugh so hard! Instantly favorited!

Posted by Julianne Flowers on February 04, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Iconator_870a894c3025a65d8ba47052171babda_thumb

Yes! It would be great if, say, for special occasions (HBP movie and such) the entire episode was like that! I’m glad I finally know what John’s picture was. A burrito makes sense. Loved it.

Posted by Olivia [Phoenix] WBM! on February 04, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Excellent – more please!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 04, 2009, 05:39 PM report to moderator

Man, the UStream for that was really really fun.

Posted by BluesDrive on February 04, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Harry-duck_thumb

this made me laugh. I’m not familiar with the Vlogbrothers so I can’t wait for the full episode to see what they’re about!!

Posted by Hufflepuff_Duck on February 04, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Pottersleeppottereat_thumb

I love it! :D
The drawings are well done. ^^

Posted by annathebold on February 04, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Ik_thumb

This is so incredibly awesome!! :)

Posted by Doryblue on February 04, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator

This is hilarious!! I have put this on my iPod and can’t stop laughing!

Posted by GinnyClone30250 on February 04, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Gryffindoravatar2j_thumb

Amazing! I absolutely loved it! Although, I do understand that it must have taken just forever to do. Looking forward to listening to the show!

~Cait

Posted by Cait Weasley [RÖAR] on February 04, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Animelissa_thumb

Oh Sue! The way your butter beer kept shaking those pom poms . . .hmmm . . .

Posted by molasses on February 04, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator

That is so random, but FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Posted by Thestral (WBM) on February 04, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator

I forgot to put this on my other post, but I think I’d be cranberry juice.

Posted by Thestral (WBM) on February 04, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblrcropnew_thumb

i laughed so hard my roommate came in to see what the heck was wrong with me. and i showed it to her and she didn’t get it. :( but that’s okay. b/c its FANTASTIC

Posted by thegrangergirl77 on February 05, 2009, 01:50 AM report to moderator

"The Patronus is a kind of positive force, a projection of the very things that the dementor feeds upon -- hope, happiness, the desire to survive -- but it cannot feel despair, as real humans can, so the dementors can't hurt it."