Preview of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
February 03, 2009, 11:15 AM

John and Frak have whipped up a little preview of the hilarity coming when we release PotterCast 183: "Accio Nerdfighters," our live show with John and Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers, later this week. Stay tuned, but first:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Untitled-3_thumb

I wish my youtube was actually working!
I want to see :c Sounds funny by what everyone is saying!

Posted by Snuffbox on February 04, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator

lol I love it. :-)

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 04, 2009, 05:35 AM report to moderator
The_evenstar_closeup_thumb

This was really funny! :D The Pottercast Diner?

Posted by momwitch on February 04, 2009, 06:46 AM report to moderator

This is the cutest thing ever! beams Awesome :) I think I must start to listen to Pottercast again, I have a few ones to catch up :)

Posted by darkveela on February 04, 2009, 06:53 AM report to moderator

hehe this is so funny!!! i love it! can’t wait for more!

Posted by Freya-Storm on February 04, 2009, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Thumb_avatars_books_quotes_feb07_thumb

That is so funny! Excellent animation too :)

Posted by Nora McGonagall on February 04, 2009, 07:38 AM report to moderator

John and Frak did an amazing job! I loved it and definitely want to see more!

Posted by AubNoelle on February 04, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator
Longbottom_thumb

that was hilarious!! I have one question. Why 486 corndogs? just wondering. LOL!

Posted by hpfrk736 on February 04, 2009, 09:46 AM report to moderator
72256880_5_usce_thumb

awesome! when’s the show on itunes? i fell asleep xD but you know.. timezones :@

Posted by McChickie on February 04, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Soooo funny! Can’t wait for the whole show to come out, even though it won’t have Frak’s scetches and John’s animations ;)

Posted by Dances with Dobby on February 04, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
M_6e3052161a6ae979411a377c6de309d4_thumb

That was awesome :) So high tech and genius. Pshatyah. Loved it ;D

Posted by Shawna =] on February 04, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

Soooooo…… Funny.
Loved it. Great Job

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on February 04, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Cup-coffee-256x256_thumb

dies laughing … Great job Frak and John… now excuse me while I watch it again

Posted by LassieLupin on February 04, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Magicducks_thumb

That was brilliant! How cool would the entire PotterCast be in that form? I want to be turned into a PotterCast food item, lol. I would be a bar of chocolate.

Posted by MagicDucks [ROAR!] on February 04, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
100_6668_thumb

Thats amazing

Posted by lnh92(Lorrie) on February 04, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator

Dear Mr. Potter,[br][p] We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.[/p][p]Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no l