Reading of Wuthering Heights Opens in Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Edward
February 28, 2009, 09:30 PM

Emily Brontë's classic novel Wuthering Heights has been chosen as the next book in the Leaky Lounge's non-Harry Potter Book Club.  Jo's Book Nook features discussions open to all Lounge members who wish to read a classic novel and take part in open discussions on many topics related to the novel.  This time around, the analysis of the book is accompanied with a number of other activities, including a quiz to see which character from the classic novel you'd be.  Check out what your fellow Lounge members are talking about in Jo's Book Nook today!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

108_thumb

This is a book I don’t have, hopefully I can borrow it.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 02, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

squee! will so join when i have time!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 02, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Must dig out my copy – read it a few years ago & would enjoy getting more insights from others!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 02, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I love this book. Even graduate school didn’t ruin it for me.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 02, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

This is my mum’s favourite book, I’d love to give it a go some time, unfortunately I’m waist deep in filmmaking work perhaps when I’m finished come April

Posted by KiwiMcI on March 03, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

I’ve actually been meaning to read this book, it’s sitting right here in my stack on my desk…..this would be perfect to get me motivated to read :D

Posted by Sarabi on March 04, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

Ooh, I adore this novel! I’ll definitely have to get in on this book discussion.

Posted by choirgeek on March 05, 2009, 05:14 PM report to moderator

I’ve never read this book, but I don’t know if its my style.

Posted by Bradyboy on March 08, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator

[Harry] had never before considered the possibility that there might be another teacher in the world he hated more than Snape, but as he walked back toward Gryffindor Tower he had to admit he had found a contender. [i]She's evil,[/i] he thought, as he cli