High Definition Links to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince First Look Feature

HBP Film
February 27, 2009, 04:30 PM

Behold, now in  glorious High Definition: the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince "First Look" feature. As we first told you the other day, the video is available via the Official Harry Potter Widget, and is now available for download at home via the following links. Enjoy!

QUICKTIME HIGH DEF

Very cool!

Posted by badger666 on February 27, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator

Very cool! Accio July!

Posted by badger666 on February 27, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

zomg.
and thats all i have to say

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on February 27, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

Dark Lord Hector

LOL Killing me softly with teasers!!!! heahehah rlol

Posted by Carol Carvalho on February 27, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Yay for HD. So lovely. It gets me so excited. Plus, it’s fun to break apart frame by frame. :)

Posted by eiVega on February 27, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

I really don’t like the scene of the birds! That was really lame!
I loved that bit of the book, once more we could get the sense of hermione’s power and once more is being toned down on the movie… why do they do that? DA’s special quill… now the birds… the movies really let Hermione’s fans down.

Posted by Carol Carvalho on February 27, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I love me some HD Harry Potter ! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 27, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t seem to get them to work! It’s taking too long to download. I’ll have to comment later.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 27, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Ooh, it looks so good! I can’t wait for July!!!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on February 27, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Maryjim_thumb

Oh God…This teaser killed me….kiiiillled me.

Fred and George…just guh. CANNOT WAIT!

Posted by treebeliever on February 27, 2009, 09:20 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

All of these first look and trailers are making this film look pretty awesome. Of course I say this every time there is a new movie. So I refuse to have high hopes. I want to go into this movie and not be disappointed. I cannot wait to see this movie though.

I am so excited by the fact they included the canary scene. I was worried about that one.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on February 27, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Posted by lilhpchick20 on February 27, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator

oh cool, thanks!

Posted by julvett on February 27, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

That was amazing. And, once again, the Harry and Hermione Library scene is in a trailer/sneak peak

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 27, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator

At the foot of the first set of stairs, they spotted Mrs. Norris skulking near the top.[br] "Oh, let's kick her, just this once," Ron whispered in Harry's ear.