Rupert Grint on Cover of April Edition of Blag Magazine

Grint
Posted by: Edward
February 26, 2009, 08:44 PM

Actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will be gracing the cover of the April 2009 issue of Blag Magazine, which will also feature a lengthy interview and "20 page portfolio feature" with the young actor.  Our Order Partner RupertGrint.net is reporting that this issue will feature extensive coverage of Mr. Grint's latest film, Cherrybomb, along with "Rupert in his first styled shoot at this stage in his career."  The first image of Rupert from the magazine, the cover, can be viewed right here.  Rupert is quoted in an accompanying press release as saying, in regards to working on Cherrybomb:  “I really enjoy it because it is a totally different world. I think we do get a bit spoilt on Harry Potter. I really prefer the pace of these sorts of films – on this one you do maybe seven scenes a day – so it moves really quickly. It’s exciting.”

The press release continues with Blag Magazine co-creators  Sally A. and Sarah J. Edwards discussing what to expect in this issue.  Quoteage:

"For the first Bi-Annual, we wanted to present today’s most exciting and skilled talents in a classic way. It was a real honour to photograph Rupert in his first styled shoot at this stage in his career. It’s the icing on the cake for us." said Sarah.
"Vol.3 Nø 1 is very much inspired by iconic Hollywood with a British swagger and touch of rebellion. Rupert, in this new light is the perfect headliner." added Sally.
The April issue of Blag Magazine is due on newsstands soon.

Many thanks to RupertGrint.net and Rupert-Grint.us!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Avatar_3_thumb

dang, he is looking pretty good! lol

Posted by netsrikb on February 26, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

First! XD
Congrats Rupert!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 26, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

I can’t wait to have my hands on this magazine. He is so gorgeous.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on February 26, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

I can’t wait to have my hands on this magazine. He is so gorgeous.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on February 26, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

oops…I have no idea why it posted twice.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on February 26, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Wow … they dolled him up quite a bit! It’s amazing what good lighting and camera work can do.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 26, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator

Oh my lordy….he is beautiful

Posted by AubNoelle on February 26, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

I said before I wasn’t sure I liked this picture and that maybe the reason was his hair. But maybe I’m warming up to it. I’m going to try to anyway.

I’m going to call my local book stores and ask them if they carry this mag. 20 pages! I don’t want to have to look at this threw a computer screen.

Posted by Rose on February 26, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
6334_1165999516558_1425000249_30913878_4183699_n_thumb

how many scenes does HP do in a day then? well obviously not a lot since the freakin film takes 54 weeks to film

Posted by luna_wears_wings on February 26, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Avitar_thumb

^^It’s suppose to be avaible at Borders and Barnes & Noble.

Posted by mickey726 on February 26, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

he’s looking good.. he’s all grown up.. i actually don’t feel like a perv checking him out.. lol..

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on February 26, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

I have got to buy this issue!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on February 26, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Dang! He looks good I’m going to have to buy this issue!!!! HOT!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 26, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

He’s a cutie!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 26, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

yumm :P

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on February 26, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You should have realized," said Lupin quietly, "if Voldemort didn't kill you, we would. Good-bye, Peter."