New Poll, New Concept Art of Dervish and Banges at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
February 25, 2009, 06:27 PM

The great news keeps on coming as Universal Orlando has now released new concept art for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction: this of Dervish and Banges. Due to be located in the Hogsmeade village portion of the park, Universal says that the store "supplys the Wizarding community with school supplies, Quidditch gear and magical, wizarding equipment." At this store, park visitors will be able to purchase "authentic and unique items from the World of Harry Potter."  Also new is a poll regarding which dragon you might like to ride (Chinese Fireball, or Hungarian Horntail).

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park is currently under construction in Orlando, Florida  and is due to open sometime next year.

Thanks Joel and Elizabeth!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

108_thumb

It won’t let me vote but I could look at previous poll results. I think the place looks awesome though!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 26, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

want that dragon!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on February 26, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Huffleportrait__1_of_1__thumb

Makes me excited!

Posted by HuffleWahine on February 26, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
08-05-18_02-17_thumb

that’s awesome,I can’t wait to go!!

Posted by scarymissmary28[WBM!] on February 26, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Photo_9_thumb

Hey that’s Me!!! I’m Elizabeth! woot! <3

Posted by Shadowed_Dreamer89 on February 26, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Wompingwillow_thumb

The park will be so awesome when it opens!! Can’t wait to go. Probably won’t want to leave!

Posted by maci on February 26, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

I hope I can go there some day, it would to too freakin COOL!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on February 26, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Another vote for the Horn Tail! That would be great. I dunno – the concept drawing looked a little “tourist trap” to me – hope they take care not to load it up with cheap stupid looking skulls and stuff – they should stick to the story and not try to use the store as a place to unload their junk!~

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 26, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator

I think they should have made the choice between Hungarian Horntail or Norwegian Ridgeback.

Posted by jenbabe705 on February 26, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Dervish & Banges looks good. Wonder if we’re going to have a dragon coaster!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 26, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

My money’s on the Horntail! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 26, 2009, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Ball_pic_thumb

I can’t wait for the opening, I will have to go, I don’t care about the travel costs. Hungarian Horntail for sure!!!!!

Posted by Hopelaa93 on February 26, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

I want to go to the theme park some time.

Posted by McGiggles92 on February 26, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Watchmen_thumb

im SO picking the chinese fireball! they are awesome :)

Posted by sophie619 on February 26, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

I love concept art!!!!!! I’m so excited for the theme park to open

Posted by grednforge7 on February 26, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator

"Yes, shut up, Potter!" barked Fudge, who was still ogling Dumbledore with a kind of horrified delight. "Well, well, well -- I came here tonight expecting to expel Potter and instead --"[br]"Instead you get to arrest me," said Dumbledore, smiling. "It's