Harry Potter, The Exhibition: Extends Run in US until September 27, 2009, New Photos Now Available

Movies
February 25, 2009, 05:14 PM

Harry Potter: The Exhibition is proving to be very popular with fans, even before the event in Chicago opens on April 30th. Originally scheduled to close on September 7th, TLC can now report the event has been extended an additional three weeks, and will now close on September 27, 2009. Tickets for the event at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois do remain available via this link.

We can also show you brand new images of some of the items from the Harry Potter films fans will see at the Exhibit, including the beloved Marauders Map, a model of Buckbeak from Prisoner of Azkaban, and the infamous TriWizard Cup as seen in Goblet of Fire. Warner Bros also gave new insight on some of the things fans can see and do while at the exhibit including: Harry’s original wand and
eyeglasses, Gryffindor school uniforms, as well as some of the elaborate costumes worn at the Yule
Ball.  They will also be able take a tour through Hagrid’s hut and enter a Quidditch area to toss a
“Quaffle."

Be sure to keep an eye on the Harry Potter widget and Wishlist for updates on the Exhibit, videos, games, and coupons good at the WB shop.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

108_thumb

Just entered!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 26, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator

is the exhibition going to come to England???

Posted by Freya-Storm on February 26, 2009, 08:55 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Hope it comes to Boston

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 26, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Looks really good – hope the exhibition comes to Europe too!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 26, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Awesome! Very!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 26, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Cool ! I hope they come to Europe .

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 26, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go!!!! I’m most excited to see the Marauder’s Map!

Posted by AubNoelle on February 26, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator

Cool! I wish I lived in Chicago. Well, hopefully it will come to San Francisco sometime.

Posted by badger666 on February 27, 2009, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

Its in Chicago? I must go! Roadtrip!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on February 28, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Hp98_thumb

omg… it looks amazing!!!

Posted by louisV_chic♥ROAR♥ on March 01, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

I wish I lived in Chicago :( That model of Buckbeak looks so awesome!!

Posted by choirgeek on March 05, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator

Sure, like it will ever come to Maine…

Posted by Bradyboy on March 06, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Wonderwoman_thumb

I’m going, but now I think our tickets are for the same weekend as HBP’s release in theaters! July 18th?

Posted by SamiPotter on March 06, 2009, 06:52 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I wish I could go to this but Chicago is too far :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on March 07, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator

"Harry..." whispered the figure of Cedric, "take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my parents..."[br]"I will," said Harry, his face screwed up with the effort of holding the wand.