Happy Birthday, James and Oliver Phelps

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
February 25, 2009, 02:17 PM

Double the birthday cheers today, for actors James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) are celebrating their 23rd birthdays. Happy Birthday, James and Oliver!  Cheers to you both!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Children_thumb

Happy birthday!! I had no idea I was older than them… go figure :)

Posted by Sirius' Lover <3<3 [ROAR] on February 25, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

wow 23! Happy Birthdayy :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 25, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Nah, for me their birthday will always be April 1!

Happy Birthday anyway, though!!! You guys are fantastic!

Posted by penelope_clearwater973 on February 25, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday guys!

Posted by julvett on February 25, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

SQUEEEE.. Happy birthday James and Oliver

Posted by Niphai on February 25, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Hpim0210_thumb

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

Posted by obockstal on February 25, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday! I was logging on to my bank’s website the other day and they have this banner at the top. On it, there is usually a picture of a model and it changes every time you refresh the screen. I swear that one of the pics is of one of the Phelps twins. It’s BB&T website. Someone check it out and tell me if I’m crazy!

Posted by bookmonster79 on February 25, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
9--22-08_027_thumb

Happy Birthday!!! Squee!

Posted by Rooski (*squee!*) on February 25, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

happy birthday

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on February 25, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator

next to matthew lewis, they are my favorite actors in the films and they are perfect for the roles of fred and george!

Posted by obatrfangirl on February 25, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

These guys are so great in the film, and they are so cute. Happy birthday, twins!

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 25, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday guys!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 25, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Ahhh! Love you guys! Happy b-day! =D

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 25, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

Happy Birthday Oliver and James!!!!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 25, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope they don’t work them too hard today…if they’re even filming their parts yet. Wow 23…I didn’t realize they were that much older than their characters. Hope they have a magical day! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 25, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator

"So, Granger, I'll have five [points] from you for being rude about our new headmistress... Macmillan, five for contradicting me... Five because I don't like you, Potter... Weasley, your shirt's untucked, so I'll have another five for that... Oh yeah, I f