Rumor Alert: Possible Location Shoots for Deathly Hallows Near Leavesden

DH Film
February 24, 2009, 04:07 PM

With production now underway on the final installments in the Harry Potter film series, there is a curious casting rumor making the rounds today. This is Grimsby is reporting that UK actor Nick Moran apparently told people at a recent London fashion show party that he was cast in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows films. While no mention of a specific role was stated, the paper reads "Nick was overheard saying he is set to become the baddie in the next two blockbuster Harry Potter films, but complaining filming takes place on location in Watford." You can see a photo of Nick Moran here.

Please note: While we are uncertain which "baddie" he supposedly will be playing, we should point out as well the mailing address of the main studio where the films are recorded, Leavesden Studios, is also that of Watford, England. Thus, we are also uncertain what location shoots the article might be referring to, and will update with more on that when we can. TLC is attempting to obtain confirmation on all of this; until then please keep this all very much in the rumor category for now.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

57404683845_thumb

I was thinking Runcorn? Sort of fits the picture in my head… assuming Runcorn’s in the movie at all.

Posted by Felina on February 24, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
9-2007_003_thumb

I was thinking Ted Tonks until he said baddie. I hate to say this but he is too good looking to be Amycus Carrow who is suppose to be a bit like the Hunchback of Notredame. Yaxley? What about Lovegood? He could kind of be called a baddie.

Posted by cantspellathing on February 24, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
8b23294eb01675737c1d66ad719c6e95_thumb

hmmm… bet he’s Grindelwald! I was going to say he’s not old enough or ugly enough to be any ‘baddie’ I could think of, but yep, Grindelwald, absolutely! I’d say that face might tempt even the strongest over to the dark side!

Posted by Mollywobbles on February 24, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator
8b23294eb01675737c1d66ad719c6e95_thumb

Good guess, cantspellathing, but a)too yummy… oops, I mean, young, and b)I hope Lovegood won’t be played as a baddie, just a frightened, desperate father. I pictured Lovegood as something along the lines of Dustin Hoffman in Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, except maybe even “one brick short”-er.

Posted by Mollywobbles on February 24, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

Hmmmm. How about the character with my absolute favorite name.. Pius?! I mean, he’s not completely a baddie… but after he’s imperiused by Yaxley, he’s basically Voldemort’s puppet and the key to taking control of the ministry! A very minor role… but it’s still something, right?

Posted by Rumbleroar! on February 24, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

It is great getting to hear about possible location shoots.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 24, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Rumor news….Rumors can be good…..and bad. At this point, I’ll take anything I can get though! lol

Posted by phantomdave79 on February 24, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

A Death Eater, I believe.

I really want to know who is going to play Yaxley though.

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 25, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Exciting! I wonder who he’ll be…

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on February 25, 2009, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Hagid_potterpuff_thumb

hmmm maybe he will play Pius Thicknesse?

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 ~Prongs~ ( J.O.R.) on February 25, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Slyth2_thumb

Ooooh exciting

Posted by NoeLover42 on February 25, 2009, 04:13 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Thicknesse could be it I guess…

I was thing maybe one of the guys who gets Harry, Ron and Hermione, withr at the start in the diner or in the tents with greyback? I can’t remember who was in those scenes thought it’s been a while…I doubt it’s carrows coz i’m sure they’d already been cast.

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on February 25, 2009, 05:26 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp2_026_thumb

Could he be one of the Snatchers maybe? Possibly one of the ones who try to catch Harry, Ron and Hermione at the cafe after the wedding was invaded?

Posted by LunaNyteskye on February 25, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Like the Grindelwald idea, but there’s still a couple of death eater roles open!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on February 25, 2009, 07:39 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Cool – but if I could ever get anything to do with HP I wouldn’t complain if it was being filmed on the moon!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 25, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator

[i]"Prefect...[/i] ickle Ronnie the prefect..."[br]"Oh, Mum's going to be revolting," groaned George, thrusting the prefect badge back at Ron as though it might contaminate him.