Confirmed! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two Due July 15, 2011

DH Film
February 24, 2009, 07:05 PM

UPDATE: TLC now has official confirmation from Warner Brothers that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two will be released in theaters July 15, 2011.

As readers will recall, it was officially announced that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One will be in theaters November 19, 2010.

Both parts of Deathly Hallows are currently being filmed in London, England.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

OMG!!!!!! Just 5 days after my 17th birthday!!!!! I’ll be the same age as Harry when it comes out!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on February 26, 2009, 07:55 PM report to moderator

awesome! though i do wish they would do it on the 31st but this is not to bad.

Posted by lucidswirl on February 26, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Brandon_and_i_thumb

right in the middle of leakycon 2! is that a good thing or a bad thing? it would be awesome if leaky could somehow get the rights to show it at the convention somehow.

Posted by Lttlmrmd on February 27, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator

Ahhhhh are you kidding!!!! We all have to wait longer now???? That really sticks but they are just making it better for all of us to love even more.

Posted by *ROAR*Winklebelle1*ROAR* on February 28, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

That’s such a long wait…. but at least they will be able to spend more time on it so that it will be incredible.

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on February 28, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Books_covers_us_deluxed_dh_1-2_thumb

Wha?! Already? Wait, who am I kidding, I need to know this far in advance to make any necessary plans. Keeping fingers crossed that the date actually sticks this time.

Posted by Emily Erland on March 02, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Are you freaking kidding me?! sigh great. The very same month I just so happen to be having an operation — haha, V.long waiting list. Ugh. It’s like Warner Bros. are plotting against me. And also….this makes me feel so sad! I can remember reading the first book for the first time tears up I need a moment!

Posted by justwannaWrock on March 05, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Pansyparkinson2_thumb

I didn’t realize there would be two parts…It certainly deserves it though!

Posted by Fiera_Sabre on March 05, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator

"Sorry I'm late, Professor Lupin, I --"[br]But it wasn't Professor Lupin who looked up at him from the teacher's desk; it was Snape.[br]"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down."