LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As I cannot afford to attend this year’s LeakyCon, I will begin saving my money for this one! I hope to attend and hope also that it is fantastic!

Posted by Kirk on February 25, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Canonravenclawobama_thumb

There is no way on earth that I am going to miss this!!

Posted by The Grey Ladies on February 25, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
From_camara_024_thumb

Woohoo I hope we will all be at universal in the Harry Potter village. I can’t imagine being that close and not visiting.

Posted by Padfoot's girl on February 25, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Well this sure is welcome news for those that can not attend LeakyCon in Boston or, had intended to attend but no longer will be able to.
Good grief though, that really will seem like The End Of All Things … it will be a time of great sadness :(

Posted by Moose_Starr on February 25, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Me_halloween_thumb

Sweetness

Posted by HugsForWizards on February 25, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Quote_4_thumb

That sounds awesome….I won’t be able to go though….

Posted by ajsportskid on February 25, 2009, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Imgp0834_thumb

Wow :) woop i’ll be able to make this one hopefully…but will have to travel from england again….ahhhhh what the hell its worth the trip :)

Posted by SilverMoose {!!!ROAR!!!} on February 25, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Iconator_77bb337efe9e8c2f9da191f0c527a9f4_thumb

it isn’t the end! let harry potter live!

Posted by Great Uncle Algie on February 25, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Cephalotes_clypeatus_thumb

Fantastic!!

Posted by WizAnt on February 25, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

wow i live there

Posted by Matt [WBM] on February 25, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

YES!! I’ll probably be able to go to this one!

Posted by The Niffler [WBM!] on February 25, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_bookart_jun_002_thumb

Awseome!! I can start saving now :)

Posted by ElVampiro9878 on February 25, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

!! yes! now i have another opportunity to go! hooray!!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 25, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I wish I could go… :(

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 25, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Photo_1129_thumb

Wow…
That would be so epic.
I’d love to go…
wishes hard

Posted by aymzie on February 25, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator

"Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads, their tears have healing powers, and they make highly [i]faithful[/i] pets."