LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Matt_p_and_mj_thumb

I think this will be a more somber time for me than when Deathly Hallows was released. For me, that’s all the more reason to be at LeakyCon 2011. I need to be with my friends to celebrate, to remember, to look forward, to close…to be together as we always have been. I’ll see you there!

Posted by MJLeakyCon on February 25, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator

sobs what about 2010? thats the summer i’m in the US for!!!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on February 25, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

It’s nice that it is going to be a little more south. I will have to see if it will fit into my schedule. While I’m looking forward to the DH films, it sad too because it will be over. HP has been a large part of my life for so long. Maybe we will have the Scottish Book to look forward to-but that makes me sad because if JK was still going by her usual time schedule, we would have it sometime this year or next year at the latest.

Posted by Cool G on February 25, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Maybe, just maybe.

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 25, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
N1082760327_30079876_2502_thumb

I’ll be 18 by then so i can FINALLY go, WOOT.

Posted by HelgaHufflepuff on February 25, 2009, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Huffleportrait__1_of_1__thumb

I already put it on my calendar!

Posted by HuffleWahine on February 25, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Puff_thumb

DAH! I’m not ready for LeakyCon 2009 yet!

Posted by KimmyBlair on February 25, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Jbavvybadge_thumb

Hooray! I hope that I’ll actually be able to go to the 2011 LeakyCon (I have to miss this year’s.. :( )!

Posted by JBJeans on February 25, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Hat_thumb

Putting this on my calendar now! SQUEEEEE!!!!! :D

Posted by gryffindorgal87 ~*RoAr!*~ on February 25, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

This. Is going to be awesome. I can not wait.

Posted by A*ROAR*a Borealis on February 25, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

Awesome! I hope I’ll be able to attend that one. :D

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on February 25, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator

omgg I´m so exciteeeed!!!!!!!!! I´m gonna try so hard to goo, I just need to save some money, I hope I can make it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anna Luiza on February 25, 2009, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Sounds like a fun time. There must organized Universal Studios visit and of course DH part 2 viewing. I’ll probably go since my sister only lives about an hour away.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 25, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
N48913080_45953965_1570820_thumb

OMG YESSSSSSSSS This is AWESOME

Posted by Chad on February 25, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator

I’m so jealous. I wish I could go.

Posted by Bradyboy on February 25, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator

"This mirror will give us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away before it, entranced by what they have seen, or been driven mad, not knowing if what it shows is real or even possible."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014