LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Imagen009_thumb

yeiiiii

I hope I can go

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on February 24, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

omg i was soooo excited— then i saw it’s like 2 years away!— still excited, i swear!

i will be there! i’m only 3 hours away in Miami!

can’t wait!

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on February 24, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
N679335492_1080156_8634_thumb

wish i could go but i cant’

Posted by sweetquietgirl89 on February 24, 2009, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Wow. Cool. Yet scary. But I know it’s going to amazing and I really, really hope I can go, especially since I didn’t get to go to a huge DH release party. Oh, man. LeakyCon 2011. SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on February 24, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator
06_thumb

I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO GO TO THIS ONE! YAY!

Posted by silverwings [FTC!] on February 24, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Iconator_de5ee9375a0402eaeb6032b64f46451c_thumb

I can’t wait, i will definty be there.

Posted by thursrain on February 24, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

OMG! I can’t go to LeakyCon this summer, but I WILL GO TO LEAKYCON 2011! Not only will it be awesome because of DH: Part 2, but my 21st birthday will be July 16th of that year! I’ll start saving now in order to go! Plus the theme park will be open by then, so I can get some Butterbeer (and maybe some Firewhiskey?)! That’ll be awesome!

Posted by Richie Gagen on February 24, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

Everyone that’s said they’re going join!!!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 24, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

Sounds like it will be loads of fun!

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on February 24, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Colorme_thumb

OMG I might actually be able to convince my husband to go to this one!!! I’m glad they’re having another one since I can’t go to LC 09.

Posted by MelissaRochelle on February 25, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

eep! I can’t wait!!! I really hope i can go to this!!! squee!!!

Posted by Ms_Fly on February 25, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator

I’ve spent forever waiting for a Potter event to get down here and now we get LC2011? Rock on guys, I’m so freaking excited!!!!!

Posted by Danielle on February 25, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
N12304633_31189077_7034_thumb

This will be AMAZING! My birthday, Deathly Hallows movie, the HP Theme Park, and another LeakyCon!!! This week will be made for me! ;)

Posted by mlwl on February 25, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator

Why don’t you come to Sydney Australia?

That would be awesome. :-)

Posted by Lily_Severus on February 25, 2009, 12:40 AM report to moderator
Pic_3_thumb

Ahhhhhh it makes me so happy and want to cry at the same time

Posted by Will Nevins on February 25, 2009, 01:19 AM report to moderator

At that moment there was a diversion in the form of a small, red-headed figure in a long nightdress, who appeared in the kitchen, gave a small squeal, and ran out again.[br]"Ginny," said Ron in an undertone to Harry. "My sister. She's been talking about y