LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Normal_studyprank_thumb

I’d love to go…. but I live in London. Grrrrr… Time to get my broomstick out… my house isn’t connected to the floo network and I can’t get authorisation for a portkey.

ARRRRGGGH my broomstick’s broken

Padfootisblack :)
xx

Posted by Padfootisblack on February 26, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Squee! I’m so excited!

Posted by Sallene on February 26, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

Let’s see if I can convince my fiance to spend our second wedding anniversary in Florida at Leaky Con and Harry Potter world at Orlando. I’m not holding my breath.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on February 26, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

Sweet! I might actually go to this one. It’s not too far away

Posted by grednforge7 on February 26, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

The last film is the 15th, so we can all see it together over leakycon!

Posted by grednforge7 on February 26, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Me_and_predator_thumb

So wait, is this going to be, like, the last LeakyCon?

Posted by LooneyLad on February 26, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Badgers_thumb

T_T so unlikely for me but I so hope I can make it.

Posted by Tiahn on February 27, 2009, 02:26 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

I bet at least half of you that say you are 100% going don’t end up going.

Posted by Huddz on February 27, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

I bet at least half of you that say you are 100% going don’t end up going.

Posted by Huddz on February 27, 2009, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Brandon_and_i_thumb

YES! i’m so happy you’re having another one! thanks, leaky! i’m definitely making it to this one!!!

Posted by Lttlmrmd on February 27, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Tree_in_albania_thumb

dies of joy YES YES YES!!!!!!! does a happy dance I am so going to make it to this (because I have enough time to save this time* W00T!!!!

Posted by Tabitha_potter on February 27, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Dearharry_thumb

omg that’s going to be great!
I really want to go… I hope it’s not too expensive because I’ll already be spending lot of money in Infinitus 2010 so….I’ll have to work many many extra shifts :P anything for Harry!

Posted by Cate★Evans [ROAR] on February 28, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

I’m so bummed I can’t go : ( I’m dying to, but I don’t have money for a ticket.

Posted by FlourishandBlotts (RAWR) on February 28, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_2027_thumb

I am very excited! This will be amazing!

Posted by Harryfan24 ROAR! on February 28, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
N5201681_46383542_2665_thumb

i cannot wait!!! ahhhh!

Posted by tobi sarah on March 02, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator

"You've given me an evening off every week!"[br]"That's for Quidditch practice," said Hermione.[br]The smile faded from Ron's face.[br]"What's the point?" he said. "We've got about as much chance of winning the Quidditch Cup this year as Dad's got of beco