LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I think I convinced my two best friends today to take a road trip and come with me!
Its going to be amazing :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 25, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
L_4f8492193bc31738b769bdb0cbce620d_thumb

I am definitely going to the 2011 one, but I can’t go to the boston one:(

Posted by MaggieM (ROAR) on February 25, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator

Right, I’m starting saving now, so I can go to this one.

Posted by albeitgruggish on February 25, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

That’s very cool! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on February 25, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Hp_stickers_thumb

oh my goodness i would love to come to this SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Posted by Chocofrog on February 25, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Cedtonkshuff_thumb

YAY!! I think I might be able to actually go to this one.

Would be great if it were in LA, or maybe Denver. Denver’s nice, because it don’t have so much traffic.

Have a 12-year-old friend who’s happy that she’ll be old enough to go. If her ’rents let her, and go with her…

Posted by starmonkey on February 25, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

WOW! another already….maybe i will get to go to this one, if i have the money to! the theme park will be right there! how much fun!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 25, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Wow! maybe, if i have the money i’ll get to go to this one!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on February 25, 2009, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

I really wish that I could go to leaky con 2009!! BUT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO LEAKY CON 2011!!!! dances excitedly

Posted by raven_puff on February 25, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawssmarter_normal_thumb

is it possible to be this excited for something that’s happening 2 years from now?

the answer is yes!

Posted by tayfayday [wbm] on February 25, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

I am going to that one.

Posted by Necrotoxin on February 25, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
40f4ae41_thumb

This is going to be absolutely, positively amazing! The end of the films during LeakyCon…no way I would ever miss something as once-in-a-lifetime as this!

Posted by Undesirable No. 1 on February 25, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_www

Oh my! Who knows what will happen by 2011 but at this stage I HAVE to be there! I have missed out on too much in the past being down in Australia and to be with all you guys for that event will be an unforgettable moment for me :)

Posted by Truckles {OoM4} on February 26, 2009, 01:41 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

I wish I could come, but alas, it is a rather long trip from Sydney, not to mention the funding issues.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on February 26, 2009, 05:47 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

I love that idea, realspace! I can’t wait! This will be my first LeakyCon!!!!!!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on February 26, 2009, 07:39 AM report to moderator

"How come she married him?" Harry asked miserably. "She hated him!"[br]"Nah, she didn't," said Sirius.[br]"She started going out with him in seventh year," said Lupin.[br]"Once James had deflated his head a bit," said Sirius.