LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Luna_thumb

This is so sad. The hype about Harry and the fandom might dim a little after 2011, but Harry will always live on in our hearts. He’s changed us forever.

Posted by penelope_clearwater973 on February 25, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator

I will so be there!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on February 25, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Well, it’s definitely good news for those who live in the states but the rest of us have only the movie to wait for. It would be great to be there but going from one part of the world to another… Well, who knows if i have enough money by then.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on February 25, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yay I really want to go, and maybe I’ll be able too! But it’s in Florida. . . well I’ll still try! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on February 25, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

How do you lot even know if you’ll be able to go in 2011, you don’t know what could happen in 2 years or where you will be.

Posted by Huddz on February 25, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

Although i do have to say i wished there would be more of these things because i’m sick of these things being so far away from where i live all the time.

Posted by Huddz on February 25, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Normal_harry_thumb

Wish I could be there. But I will be with you guys in spirit.

Posted by pughster on February 25, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I live in California on the opposite side of the country but this is definitely worth the flight. I know I plan on heading out to see the amusement park eventually, so it’s even better that it be for this. I think this is the perfect location to end the era. In the Wizarding World of Harry Potter enjoying the final film. It will be the culmination of everything.

Posted by eiVega on February 25, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
125264_thumb

YYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I am only three hours away!!!! I will totally be there!!!! Much closer than Boston! Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, I have to wait two years!!!!!!

Posted by DaughterOfAvalon on February 25, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

I want to be there so much! I might get to this one, if I convince my dad to take a “family holiday” ;) with Disney and Universal, he just might agree to it :D

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on February 25, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

Group for those who know they’re going or are thinking they can go!!!

Posted by KatherineWeasley on February 25, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

i wish it were in toronto or seomthing, then i could go too.:( ah well, maybe some day. have fun!…without me ;)

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on February 25, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
125515_thumb

YES! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS ONE!!!!

Posted by totallyamazing on February 25, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

I really hope I can go to this one, since I’m going to be out of school… I’ll start saving up now!

Posted by lunalovegood97 on February 25, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator

Yay I hope I´m the person who traveled the furtherst to be there:) I´m brazilian!! But I´m hope I´ll meet everyone, my internet friends, and Melissa and Sue, yaaay I have to be there!!

Posted by Anna Luiza on February 25, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

"Mudblood's a really foul name for someone who is Muggle-born -- you know, non-magic parents. There are some wizards -- like Malfoy's family -- who think they're better than everyone else because they're what people call pure-blood."