New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_thumb

I can’t wait for this movie, once again the trailer looks fantastic. I hope this isn’t a let down, it is my favorite book.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on February 23, 2009, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

looooooove it

can’t wait to see the movie
Hermione seeting the birds at Ron
was the best

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on February 23, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb
2090 Points

This was amazing! Loved it! CAN’T WAIT ’TIL JULY!!!!

Posted by KianaCP on February 23, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

“Am I the only one that believed that it was the most passionless and soft and polite and "I don’t care’ bird scene I could see, when I imagined the scene it contained so much passion, and anger, and tears and disappointment… Where are all those things?
It kind of reminded me of the equally passionless and "polite’ Yule Ball scene between those two in the 4th movie..
I guess all I have to say is welcome Back awful Steve Kloves…
I hope they wont’ equally ruin the “come back”scene in the Deathly Hallows, nor the Kiss scene…
I feel empty right now.."
What I see DOES have passion, anger, tears and disappointment! I don’t want Hermione over acting. Screaming does not equal passion.
Movies are not how you imagine. Stop expecting them to be. That’s what books are for. Don’t be so mean, it’s awful. How do you like being called awful eh?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 23, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Weasleycar_thumb

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but at the beginning the woman said a first look at the new trailer, I wonder if all these new clips will be part of the ‘official international trailer’ which we haven’t gotten yet. I LOVED it!

Posted by But Hagrid... on February 23, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Mms_picture_thumb

I’m so excited for this film! It’s going to be my favorite yet, I’m sure of it!

Did anyone else notice? Snape got like .4 seconds of screentime in that. The movie is NAMED after him! It wouldn’t give away the plot, come on! I want some Alan Rickman!

Posted by Kaylie Marie [FTC!] on February 23, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Cephalotes_clypeatus_thumb

We’ll have to wait and judge the movie on it’s own mertis, as hard as that is to do…..

Posted by WizAnt on February 23, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Cephalotes_clypeatus_thumb

Oops! how about “merits”……

Posted by WizAnt on February 23, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

this was amazing! I loved the birds Hermione sends at Ron, and the “Excuse me, I’m going to vomit” She is just my all-time favorite character :)

Posted by DanielleD on February 23, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

Posted by DanielleD on February 23, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I just want to say one thing: how come Hermione doesn’t have a wand when she uses the birds to attack Ron?! :) Haha. It would be so much better if she had a wand. Oh well, it still looks like a good scene.

Posted by Christine on February 23, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

sorry guys, I didn’t mean to post the same thing twice.

Posted by DanielleD on February 23, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

what a great way to come home form school!!! I loved it! But then it makes me want to see the movie right now! 143 days… were getting there.
It looks like its going to be a great movie. lol “Excuse me, while I go vomit” i love that. amazing! can’t wait!!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on February 23, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Its great to see Dumbledore’s glasses back too. It looks like they’ve got Hermione/Ron/Lavender just perfect. I don’t care what anyone says David Yates was the greatest thing to happen to the Potter movies. Anyone who has anything against him are simply people who don’t understand the idea of an adaptation. Its all cut this bit out and cut that bit out. Believe me Yates has a bigger job than editing. Anyone against him has yet to give me an argument you could stand on. I love the man, thank God he’s finishing out the series

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 23, 2009, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

This is awesome!!!! So much better than the stupid Oscar clip. I was waiting for a entirely new trailer. But jjust 3 SECONDS!! COME ON!!!

THE CANARIES!!!
THE CANARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on February 23, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator

"I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules... Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014