New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Oh my goodness, I’ve just seen it and it is AMAZING!! I love the new Ron/Lavender clip! And the birds! And the extra bit at the beginning of the Romilda Vane/Chose One joke! xD

Posted by MuggleQueen on February 23, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator

Saw it in the theatre Friday night before Coraline (which was in 3D!!)…totally amazing. I loved the Inferi scene…so good…I loved the canaries-pretty much how I’d always pictured it. Can’t wait until July!

Posted by sunflwr on February 23, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I think i like the birds even though that isn’t what i expected. It seems to be a more hermione is crying scene then the anger it is in the book.

I think draco throwing the spell at harry looks awesome. Great clip all around.

Also, it is dumbledore and harry apparating into hogwarts.

Posted by decarus on February 23, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

hurray for the chanaries!
i laughed so hard at that!

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on February 23, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

AWESOME!!! Oh, I can’t wait…. oh man. July can’t come soon enough….

Posted by PineappleCrush on February 23, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I’m torn on watching this – I watched all the spoilers for OOTP and it almost made the movie less exciting – so for now I’m holding off!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on February 23, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Css_115_thumb

Yay we finally get some behind-the-scenes footage and reactions from the actors and crew!

Great new clips we get here. LOL with Hermione after we see the kiss scene (which is supposedly Ron and Lavender, right?) “Excuse me, I have to go vomit.” And also with Ron after Hermione sends the birds at him. “These girls…they’re going to kill me, Harry.” LOL.

Posted by AleraofRavenclaw on February 23, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

143 Days! Thank goodness spring is on the way…atleast a weather change may pass the time a little faster. 143 days…seriously? This has me completely excited for summer! Wow, 143 more days…

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 23, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 23, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 23, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

OMG!!! I can’t wait for this movie!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on February 23, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator

GOD I LOVE BELLATRIX!!!

Posted by on February 23, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

See, totally doesn’t look like Gandalf now.

Gambon IS Dumbledore, and he always has been. This trailer basically proves it.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on February 23, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Hpavatar_thumb

Omg this is amazing. All the Ron/Hermione stuff was amazing. “Excuse me while I go vomit.”

Posted by Jocie713 on February 23, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Hpavatar_thumb

Posted by Jocie713 on February 23, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator

...Dumbledore had drawn back his wand and waved it as though brandishing a whip. A long thin flame flew from the tip; it wrapped itself around Voldemort... For a moment, it seemed Dumbledore had won, but then the fiery rope became a serpent, which relinqu

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014